Ortho Molecular Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ortho Molecular Products Interview Questions

3.1

Inside Sales Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodstock, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ortho Molecular Products (Woodstock, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process is unnecessarily long. There is one phone interview, then an in person interview, and then another phone interview. The amount of interviews is fine, however it spanned for a month and a half. If you are looking to get hired quickly, this is not the company for you. They also have you take a Caliper exam before the final interview.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Barrington, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ortho Molecular Products (Lake Barrington, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Several weeks later received a phone call to set up a phone interview and the following week after phone interview was called to come in for a face to face interview. We agreed my years of experience did not transfer over to what they were looking for. If they had been specific on the actual job I would never have applied.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is a weakness at your job?   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Barrington, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ortho Molecular Products (Lake Barrington, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Hiring manager called and set up phone interview. Sent videos to become familiar with company and products. Spoke with Marketing Manager. Went okay but was notified by email that they had selected other candidates to proceed to next level.

Reporting Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodstock, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ortho Molecular Products (Woodstock, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

1st Round- Screening round on Phone, 2nd Round - Face to Face Interview Round

I got an opportunity to work with the VP of Business Solution during Summer 2017. 1st Round included a call from her itself on the phone. Was a 30 min session.

2nd Round (Face to face) - Had an interview with Administrative head, IT head, and VP in a conference room
    Duration- 45 min to 1 hour, Questions were related to technical skills, management skills

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself?
      How do you relate yourself to this job position?
      What are the positive points about you?
      What makes you annoying at workplace or the kind of people with whom you don't want to work?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ortho Molecular Products.

Interview

I was interviewed by two people. I was asked basic questions about experience and what I'm looking for as well as some situational questions of like what i dd when working in a group and having a bad group member and such.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodstock, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ortho Molecular Products (Woodstock, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I first had a phone screen with the director of HR, who asked some general questions and explained the structure of the business. Then I had a phone interview with the Talent Acquisition Manager, which went very well. They called the following week and offered me an in-person interview at HQ in Woodstock, IL (which is quite dreadful), but I had to pay for the flight, hotel, and rental car on my own dime. I made the trip because both the director of HR and the Talent Acquisition Manager made remarks about this being a "perfect fit" and even told me about the neighborhoods I should be looking at for apartments... I felt like the in-person interview was great, and they promptly followed up and sent me a link for a Caliper strengths/personality assessment, and asked me to complete it over my graduation weekend. They said I would hear back within a few days to know whether or not I would be invited to the final round of interviews at O'Hare. The whole week went by with no word, so I took it upon myself to call the director of HR on Friday. He didn't answer his phone, but sent an email 30 min later to inform me that they had decided to move forward with other candidates. After spending $900 of my own money to travel to Woodstock, they didn't even have the decency to call. On top of it all, when I asked for feedback, they had none to offer. I think a company's hiring process can be very depictive of the way they run their business. Ortho Molecular's recruiting team was extremely unprofessional and misleading, and I wouldn't recommend wasting your time or money being strung along through their hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
      Why sales? Why Ortho Molecular?
      Are you competitive?
      Truth: is it black and white?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ortho Molecular Products (Louisville, KY) in August 2015.

Interview

I had to complete a phone interview with the team lead, and in-person interview with the team lead and national sales manager, complete the Caliper assessment, write an essay, and then fly to HQ for a final interview with both of the national sales managers and the CEO. I did not get the job and received an email from someone I had never spoken with. I think after all of that, someone I had regular communication with could have called or at least emailed.

Interview Questions

• What my biggest weakness as a sales executive was? Am I organized? What my typical day in my current job looked like?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodstock, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ortho Molecular Products (Woodstock, IL).

Interview

Interview was 3 parts: 1) phone interview with the manager, 2) In-person interview with multiple managers, 3) 2nd In-person interview with senior managers. At first, it was very intimidating because I did not know there would be multiple people in the room. It was at a large and long table in a big empty, room. So the experience was not very warm and welcoming.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ortho Molecular Products in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by the Regional Manager, and then by Human resources, invited to phone interview and then a Face to face. The phone interview was really great, and I was actually excited by the description, and encouraged even though I lacked a sales background (which I asked about during the phone screen). The face to face was much more difficult, as the one interviewer was very tough and a bit rambling in his questions, which led to forgetting what they were asking. I was given the opportunity to ask a few questions and I chose 2, neither of which was liked. In fact, the interviewer seemed to get a bit defensive during his answers.
    By the end of the interview, I was pretty sure that they wanted someone different than they had originally described to me.
    The description of both duties and territory for the in person interview was also much different than I had been led to beleive.
    this was not a negative nor a positive experience. I did learn an important lesson.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ortho Molecular Products.

Interview

1st recruiter blabbing about how I would be a perfect fit (without knowing anything about me) second f2f with area manager and vp of sales .. Went well .. Not very tough questions .. Brought in all my achievements and awards.. Was asked if I would be available to fly to CHI for final round I said sure.

Didn't make final round and was not given a reason why, later to find they wanted to hire someone who would work for 28k salary and cover a 2 state territory! Lol my demands were double what they wanted

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from others..   1 Answer