Osborn & Barr Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Osborn & Barr Interview Questions

2.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Osborn & Barr.

Interview

Interacted with them at a career fair. Had a fairly informal interview with them afterwards, both recruiters were in the interview. It was all super friendly. Did not hear back from them afterwards, however, even after e-mailing and asking for more information. Thought this was unprofessional. Otherwise had a good experience with the company, might speak more with them after graduation!

Interview Questions

• How do you feel your skills fit Osborn Barr?   1 Answer

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Osborn & Barr (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

I had the opportunity to meet and interact with a number of people from different parts of the organization. This helped me get a feel for the environment and atmosphere here. It was about a 3 hour process, but definitely worth it. I really enjoyed the process.

Interview Questions

• I honestly can't remember 1 specific question that really threw me for a loop.   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Osborn & Barr (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Very relaxed interview process but extremely long process. Spent almost the entire day interviewing with potential team members. Everyone was very friendly and seemed to be very interested in me and my previous experiences. I had my interview in one of the glass walled conference rooms that seemed a little intimidating to have an interview in, since everyone could potentially watch or hear me.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why you want this position and why you feel you are right for it.   Answer Question

Public Relations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Osborn & Barr in January 2015.

Interview

Two interviews, one over the phone with the HR manager and a second Skype interview with my future bosses. Nothing out of the box, pretty standard and easy going interview. After second interview, they had me do a writing sample.

Interview Questions

• How will your experiences in school help our agency?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Osborn & Barr (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Applied for job online. I was emailed about scheduling a phone interview. Process took about two days. I thought that the phone interview went great, but was never contacted again.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Talked about Cardinals baseball more than anything.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Osborn & Barr (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2014.

Interview

Two hour interview followed by a writing test. Was interviewed by someone from HR first, followed up two different round of supervisors. The supervisors all asked similar questions, some where very friendly others, not so much.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of leadership   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Osborn & Barr (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2014.

Interview

Confusing. I came in for one role and was interviewed for another. Probably typical of place with high turnover, though. It took some time to get feedback from the interview, but I learned after that the role I was offered was actually vacated the day before I interviewed and so a budget was opened for that role, which meant my interview was actually for 2 roles.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a time that you lived out one of our core values or mission statement in your professional life?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation. When they offered me the role, which was far below my value at the time, they made me aware that it was the absolute most they could offer me, but I could look forward to a significant bonus in 6 months for the holidays, which I did receive.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Osborn & Barr.

Interview

Applied through their website and was e-mailed by Jessica Sisco with their HR department to schedule a phone interview. On the day of our interview, we spoke for about 15 minutes about the job and my experience. She seemed excited and said she would pass my information along to one of their directors in the Kansas City office, but a week later, she sent another e-mail saying they would pursue other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Is there one department in particular you would like to work in more than others?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Osborn & Barr in March 2013.

Interview

It began with a phone interview and then I went to the office for an in-person interview. The interview began with dinner one night with two senior level employees and then continued the next day with meeting eight different people throughout a six hour span of time. I did not hear anything back from OB for more than six weeks before I got the call with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Mainly we discussed my past experiences, my work style and how I handle different scenarios. When interviewing with 10 people in two days, the questions became redundant, but every conversation was slightly different and touched on different topics.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Were not willing to negotiate salary.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Osborn & Barr in March 2013.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy process. First phone interview then in person. it was great to get to meet the people you were going to work with in the interview. All supervisors were present and asked questions so you got a sense of what each team would look like.