Oscar Health Care Enrollment Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Oscar Health

3.5

Care Enrollment Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Oscar Health (Tempe, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

The whole process took about a week and a half, almost two weeks. Applied on their website. Received a "Next Step" email from my recruiter about 2 days after I applied asking me to send a professional email about myself and to answer a question. Then that following week I received another asking to schedule an interview. Received a call two days after my interview saying they want to hiring me. I was ecstatic because speaking with the hiring managers and doing research on the company it's amazing to be apart of this team! GOOD LUCK!!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Oscar Health

Care Enrollment Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oscar Health (Tempe, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied on Craigslist. Only communication I received was by email. I had to select 3 time slots from a spreadsheet for an in person interview and email that back to them. Very poor communication. I received no phone interview nor was I given any help from the company recruiter. Once at the interview site, I was interviewed by 2 separate people. Both of them acted like they didnt want to be there. The woman interviewer was very short and snippy. Thick East Coast accent hard to understand. She was not even interested in hearing about any of my past job accomplishments

Interview Questions

Oscar Health Response

Jul 24, 2017 – Talent Brand

Thank you for providing that feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you did not have a positive interview experience with us. Given the volume of candidates that the recruiting team regularly interacts with, we utilize email communication and scheduling software to help simplify and streamline the interview process. We apologize if your experience seemed impersonal as a result. Further, our hiring teams are trained to conduct timely, personable and professional interviews and should never be rude. We will address this feedback with the team broadly to ensure that this experience is not duplicated.

Thanks, again, for your input and we wish you the very best in your next endeavor.

~ Kerry, VP of Talent / People