Oscar Health Claims Examiner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oscar Health Claims Examiner Interview Questions

Interviews at Oscar Health

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Oscar Health (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I was set up with two over-the-phone screenings (the second one around two days after the first). Everything seemed promising. I was asked the standard questions on my experience and the conversation seemed very lively.

Interview Questions

• The most out of the box question I got was "If you were to construct this team from the ground up, who (by position) would you include and why?"   Answer Question

Oscar Health Response

Apr 27, 2017 – Talent Brand

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your time interviewing with us for the claims analyst role and wish you the very best in your job search.

Other Interview Reviews for Oscar Health

Claims Examiner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oscar Health.

Interview

The interview with HR was a wonderful experience. I enjoyed our interview and felt comfortable. The second interview wasn't the same. The department manager if I'm correct was late to the phone interview and didn't seem very interested in having a conversation with me. His phone call kept dropping because he was on a cell phone conducting the interview. I thought I answered my questions accurately but I believe with the interruptions with the phone that may have set the tone for our interview.

Interview Questions

Oscar Health Response

May 17, 2017 – Talent Brand

Thank you for providing that feedback! We are so sorry that your second interview was not as enjoyable as your initial screen with our recruiting teams. As a startup, we facilitate an open work environment- free of traditional work stations and phone set-ups so that our employees can feel empowered to do their best work, from a sensible and comfortable location. Unfortunately, that means that we can’t always control what (if any) technical difficulties may arise. We will pass your feedback along to our hiring teams and encourage them to be thoughtful about the environments from which they handle candidate communications. Furthermore, we sincerely apologize that your interviewer was late to the call. Our hiring teams go through extensive interview training where we reiterate the importance of timeliness, professionalism and general interview courtesy and it sounds like many of us could use a refresher in this. We will share your comments with our talent team and work to ensure that this is not an issue moving forward.

Thanks, again, and best of luck in your job search!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oscar Health (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone interview with a woman who was engaged in her background noise instead of my answers. Her response to everything I said was either "ok Great" or "awesome". After the phone interview I was not contacted again until about a month later for a face to face interview. I was put in the small hot room and was basically interviewed by about 5 people that just kept coming in and out the room. I was given case studies to complete(timed) and once done had the opportunity to go over the answers with the interviewers. Overall I went to 2 face to face interviews only for them to tell me that they were very impressed with my background and views, but they did not want to move forward.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time where you disagreed with your supervisor and how did you handle the disagreement.   Answer Question