Oscar Health Concierge Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Oscar Health

3.5

Concierge Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oscar Health (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

Quick phone screen and numerous face-to-face interviews with the company's top talent. There were many behavior-based interview questions that delved into past experiences that centered around people development. Good balance between people and process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Oscar Health

Concierge Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Oscar Health (Tempe, AZ) in December 2018.

Interview

I had a couple of phone interviews before proceeding to an in-person interview at the center in Tempe. The in-person interview consisted of meetings with 5 different people, 30 minutes at a time. Each person had separate set of questions with their own themes (leadership, culture, ops case, etc).

The feeling I got from most of the interviewers is that the company and job were a bit more important and/or groundbreaking than they actually are. It's a customer service position for a healthcare company. The startup feeling is still there so they believe they are "changing the world".

It seemed like a good place to work, especially if you are 30 years or younger.

Interview Questions