Oscar Health Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oscar Health Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Oscar Health

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oscar Health (New York, NY).

Interview

This company only seeks to employ young teens and people in their early 20's. When I arrived for the interview, I was shocked at how juvenile the office environment was. The New York office appears to be more of a daycare than an actual business. The questions were too easy, interviewer was on the phone more than once during our conversation and I was just too annoyed that I wasted my time interviewing here with my skill set and years of experience. Totally unprofessional experience and I would not recommend this company to any experienced candidate.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handled a challenging task given by your former Supervisor   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Oscar Health

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oscar Health (New York, NY) in December 2018.

Interview

Phone screens, one very long final in person interview with several people. The interview was fine, interviewers were friendly and intelligent. I had to follow up multiple times for an update, I felt they were stalling me. I was eventually rejected, but no feedback was provided. I understand why feedback is tricky due to legal reasons, but considering I invested an entire day there and felt the interview went well, I wish I knew why they didn’t choose to go proceed me as a candidate.

Interview Questions

• Describe the ways in which you manage tasks and stay organized   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Oscar Health (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

They wanted to hire quickly, so I had one phone screening and then was called in for an interview the following morning. I met with four people I would be working with plus two from HR at the end (2.5 hours total). The interview was standard but not boring; there were no cliché questions (except that most of them asked me to talk them through my résumé) and no curveball questions. I was given a scheduling puzzle to work through, which I did well on. Everyone was extremely nice, welcoming, and clearly enthusiastic about their job. Unfortunately, two days later I heard that I didn't get the position (they cited my lack of executive experience).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a decision for another person/your boss.   Answer Question

Oscar Health Response

Feb 24, 2016 – Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad you felt welcome and had a positive experience interviewing with us here at Oscar!