Oscar Health Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oscar Health Process Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Oscar Health

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oscar Health (New York, NY).

Interview

1.) Phone screen with recruiter discussing opportunity and background
2.) Phone interview with person who currently works on team. Asked about background and a quick case interview.
3.) Onsite with 4 members of team each asking various case questions ranging from product decisions, operations, and situational/organizational problems.

At each step the recruiting coordinator communicated clearly about what to expect and all the team members I met were super nice and very smart and friendly. Bummer an offer wasn’t extended, and some sort feedback other than “we are looking for better matches” would’ve been nice after making
it so far. Overall it was a good, smooth experience and everything was handled in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

Oscar Health Response

Jun 5, 2018 – HR Admin Coordinator

Thank you for the feedback! We’re glad to hear that Recruiting Coordinator and the broader Recruiting team were able to provide you a smooth applicant process. Best of luck on your future endeavor!

Other Interview Reviews for Oscar Health

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oscar Health (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews. The first was a general phone interview with a recruiter to learn more about the position and go through my resume. The second round was another phone interview, but it was a case study. The final round was a day of four 30 minute in person interviews. The first 3 were case studies (problem solving, optimization, and technical in terms of languages) and the last one was more behavioral (management and work style, leadership, etc.)

Interview Questions

• All of their case study questions are real problems that the company is trying to solve. There was one brain teaser about beer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oscar Health (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online and employee referral. Had a phone screen with HR to go through basic background questions and then spoke with an employee in the position. Some basic background questions, a few behavioral questions, and then a quick "case" where they posed a problem the business faced and went through how I would approach it, and then time for questions at the end.

Two days later I got a generic email stating they would not be moving forward with my candidacy as they are proceeding with candidates that are a better match. I replied asking for feedback on my interview, and they responded saying they could not provide detailed feedback, but that the interview went well they are just proceeding with candidates who are a better match. I found this response very unsatisfying and confusing - why can't they share any more specific information?

Interview Questions

• Case study about how to field incoming questions to customer support   Answer Question