Oscar Health Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oscar Health Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Oscar Health

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oscar Health (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

I first spoke with a recruiter on the phone. They asked very basic questions about my experience and why I wanted to work at Oscar. I received an email that same day to go in for an on-site interview a couple weeks later. I met with four different people for 30-45 mins each. Everyone is very friendly and it felt very casual and conversational.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you received constructive criticism from a manager.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Oscar Health

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oscar Health (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

i was referred by an Oscar employee and someone reached out within 48 hours. 1. phone screen with recruiting team 2. phone screen with recruiting manager 3. on site interview (met with 8 people for a half hour each). They got back to me within 48 hours with an offer. Amazing and very smooth experience! Everyone was so helpful and nice and the interview was conversational and not awkward at all.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Oscar Health.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone screen which lasted about 20-30 mins. It was a great experience the employer allowed me to get a good sense of the role and the culture at Oscar.

Interview Questions

• What is one characteristic that would make you successful at this role?   Answer Question

Oscar Health Response

Sep 15, 2017 – HR Admin Coordinator

Thanks for your feedback! We’re glad to hear that you learned more about the role and culture here at Oscar - best of luck in your future endeavors.