Osceola Regional Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Osceola Regional Medical Center

Director Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Osceola Regional Medical Center (Kissimmee, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Lunch with c-suite executives. They spent more time telling me about themselves than asking about my background/experience. Then, the CFO said he had another appointment, and that seemed to abruptly end the intervie, the Hiring manager arrived and that was the end of the interview/day. I felt that I had mistakenly answered a critical question incorrectly, and yet, for the life of me I have no idea what it was. I received a rejection email on the next business day, but the position remains open.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about how you increased input to your department?   Answer Question

Allied Health Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Osceola Regional Medical Center (Kissimmee, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

I submitted my application and after 2 weeks I received an e-mail to do a phone interview. Due to some circumstances I decided to complete the interview two days later, but before I could I was called three times the next day to schedule an onsite interview. I called and scheduled an interview and was sent an additional e-mail confirming my date, time, building, and the people I was supposed to have it with. Once I entered the building I was told to wait, I waited probably 10-15 mins. Moments later one of the said interviewers from the e-mail arrived, and began taking me somewhere, as we were walking they began asking me interview questions, trying to keep up with them (was tall and walked fast) I did my best to answer the questions, long story short, they took me to the area where I am supposed to work since it wouldn't make sense to take me to an office, (according to them) and took me to another place and introduced me to another person (was not professional) and I sat down and talked to them, none of them knew that I was scheduled to have an interview with the hospital (disorganized) and the other person who was supposed to interview me never showed up. The person I sat down with told me I'd have to go PRN but when I applied to the position it said part-time, like what? The gave me a summary of the job and what it's like and asked me if its something I want to do, in my head I thought, if I didn't, why would I apply? I was also certified in this field and its not like I'm completely oblivious as to what I'm supposed to do.Then they asked for my name and such and jot it down and told me they would review my resume, and to keep an eye on my application status. I think the thing that hurt me the most during this entire process is the fact they kept calling me telling me that the "recruiters would like to move forward with you in the hiring process," and to actually take my time and go there only to find out that they weren't expecting me as they didn't even know I was scheduled for an interview. It really crushed me, and I think I don't ever want to apply with this hospital ever again. It was not organized and I did my best to make the most out of the situation but honestly I couldn't see this as a professional interview at all, especially for an important position at a hospital. I felt like I was at a great disadvantage, and didn't know what else I could possibly do. They didn't hire me, and I'm somewhat glad. After this experience I don't have a good impression of the hospital especially the human resources department, I really got soured from all this, and am currently looking elsewhere. My advice is, if you are going to apply with this hospital get a hold of the interviewers and personally shoot them an e-mail about your interview or else risk going through what I went through. I'm not bad mouthing them, just sharing my experience in hopes that they improve their hiring system and perhaps become a little more organized. I really love the medical field, and to have experiences like these motivate me more to bring changes to our health care system and give patients a positive experience, when we have medical emergencies we look to our doctors and hospitals and if they don't do their part, well that defeats the purpose of the medical field.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my certification.
      Why did you apply specifically to this hospital?
      Some small talk here and there.
      Nothing else, it honestly didn't feel like an interview, I was confused and bewildered.   Answer Question

CvU Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Osceola Regional Medical Center (Orlando, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

Long process. Somewhat disorganized.
    Took many weeks, conflicts between management and HR as far as start dates and orientation. Very little communication with HR. Employee health made it hard to arrange health screenings because of lack of staffing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.