OshKosh B'gosh Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.0

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

The hiring process for the Assistant Store Manager position is composed of an interview with the Store Manager and the District Manager. Both of these representatives of the company ask questions to determine your previous experience and your ability to effectively and successfully work in this position. They were welcoming and encouraged informative questions.

Interview Questions

• Many of the questions that were asked consisted of diverse situations and how the interviewee would handle those situations.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh in September 2017.

Interview

It was very brief and friendly. They had a worksheet of questions and we went through all of them in less than 30 minutes. I was recommended to reapply to a higher position and then had a phone interview with the district manager.

Interview Questions

• They went through various behavioral questions, how can you relate to certain situations   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh (Elizabeth, NJ).

Interview

The interview process was very easy and not intimidating at all. The manager was super friendly and encouraging. asked simple questions. The whole process was quick and heard back from them the next day being offered the job.

Anonymous Employee in Toms River, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh (Toms River, NJ).

Interview

Very easy, but Professional Interview. After you are told hired and told salary rate per hr. And also go thru availability hrs. Then you wait a bit. Must complete many e-mail's from Company. Background Check ect.. There is no drug test..but temporary. Not sure on permanent positions?
    Some e-mail's didn't come in timely fashion. W-2 n more. Took total of 3 weeks from interview to start. But not on Managers end. It's Corporate that hold up for 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why out of workforce so long   1 Answer
    • How I had to explain. I was stay at home Mom for 16yrs. I have alot of experience across board. Alot of companies never called me back. This Company understand's And Im also widowed @ 41   1 Answer
    • Availability. Hours change constantly. If you are not flexible. Not job for you   1 Answer

Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh (Folsom, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Submitted online application. Was contacted by phone to set up interview time. Two-part, One-on-one interview with Store Manager and District Manager. Questions involved knowledge of business practices, customer service, problem solving, loss prevention, etc. No need to stress. Very quick process. Took 2 days at most for an internal promotion; would take longer for an external application.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you suspected someone of stealing?   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh (Gulfport, MS) in January 2016.

Interview

You basically go in and make sure that you're confident, you have a resume and show your personality. Eye contact is very important. Just be yourself. It isn't hard but they will ask you questions as if you were already working for them.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about speaking to a thief?   1 Answer
    • How would you describe yourself?   1 Answer
    • What interests you in working at a children's store?   1 Answer
    • Would you feel comfortable with approaching a thief?   1 Answer
    • If you noticed one of the employees was being rude to the customers, what would you do?   1 Answer

Temporary Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online and about a week after they called me and set up an interview for two days later. The interview was brief about 10-20 minutes. It was pretty easy. They asked me maybe 10 questions max. The whole time I was just being super enthusiastic and bubbly and boosting myself up. After the questions, I filled out a background check and I was told if it came up clean that I would be hired. Two days after this they called me and I was hired!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Name a time when you went out of your way to help a coworker   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you did something so good that a customer told your manager about it or complimented you to a manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. She said that because I wrote down minimum wage(8.25) on my application she would give me that.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh in September 2015.

Interview

I was asked a series situation questions, such as teamwork, reliability, independence questions. The interview lasted over an hour and was told they would me back. A week later i was called for a second interview but was asked situation questions about the workplace. At the second interview i was given a background check and was told they would call me back to hire me. The process took almost 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had to display a leadership role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

We talked about how well i know childrens/ baby clothes and set up a schedule for me. I have a child so we talked about that a lot and how well i deal with kids and stressed out parents. i took a skill test and set up my orientation for that week.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had an angry customer and how did you help them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

i just took what she offered since it paid more than previous jobs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodstock, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh (Woodstock, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

The lady I talk to was very nice! She tried to make conversation between each question that was asked! The store employees were way older than me!!the process was about 10min long. The interview was in the food court of the mall.