OshKosh B'gosh Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OshKosh B'gosh Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Toms River, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh (Toms River, NJ).

Interview

Very easy, but Professional Interview. After you are told hired and told salary rate per hr. And also go thru availability hrs. Then you wait a bit. Must complete many e-mail's from Company. Background Check ect.. There is no drug test..but temporary. Not sure on permanent positions?
    Some e-mail's didn't come in timely fashion. W-2 n more. Took total of 3 weeks from interview to start. But not on Managers end. It's Corporate that hold up for 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why out of workforce so long   1 Answer
    • How I had to explain. I was stay at home Mom for 16yrs. I have alot of experience across board. Alot of companies never called me back. This Company understand's And Im also widowed @ 41   1 Answer
    • Availability. Hours change constantly. If you are not flexible. Not job for you   1 Answer

Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh (Folsom, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Submitted online application. Was contacted by phone to set up interview time. Two-part, One-on-one interview with Store Manager and District Manager. Questions involved knowledge of business practices, customer service, problem solving, loss prevention, etc. No need to stress. Very quick process. Took 2 days at most for an internal promotion; would take longer for an external application.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you suspected someone of stealing?   Answer Question

Temporary Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online and about a week after they called me and set up an interview for two days later. The interview was brief about 10-20 minutes. It was pretty easy. They asked me maybe 10 questions max. The whole time I was just being super enthusiastic and bubbly and boosting myself up. After the questions, I filled out a background check and I was told if it came up clean that I would be hired. Two days after this they called me and I was hired!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Name a time when you went out of your way to help a coworker   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you did something so good that a customer told your manager about it or complimented you to a manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. She said that because I wrote down minimum wage(8.25) on my application she would give me that.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh in September 2015.

Interview

I was asked a series situation questions, such as teamwork, reliability, independence questions. The interview lasted over an hour and was told they would me back. A week later i was called for a second interview but was asked situation questions about the workplace. At the second interview i was given a background check and was told they would call me back to hire me. The process took almost 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had to display a leadership role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

We talked about how well i know childrens/ baby clothes and set up a schedule for me. I have a child so we talked about that a lot and how well i deal with kids and stressed out parents. i took a skill test and set up my orientation for that week.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had an angry customer and how did you help them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

i just took what she offered since it paid more than previous jobs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodstock, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh (Woodstock, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

The lady I talk to was very nice! She tried to make conversation between each question that was asked! The store employees were way older than me!!the process was about 10min long. The interview was in the food court of the mall.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The overall interview went well and was fairly simple. Was called I. For a second interview with the store manager. There was a background check once I was hired. The whole experience took about 3 weeks from when I was interviewed until I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How would you get someone to join the preferred customers program?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh (Miami, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

I had the first interview with the hiring manager and the general manager. I was asked simple questions. They told me what the pay rate was and that if I qualified they would call me for a second interview. They called me in for a second interview. During the second interview they made me walk around the store and help costumers out as they watched me.

Interview Questions

• Think of a time you had a group project. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Buford, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh (Buford, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

Really nice management girl took me around the store to show the layout then we headed outside the store to a quite area to start the interview. I did the interview and they hired me on the spot. It took maybe a week to actually start because I there are a lot of reading up on the company and the processes involved in working here.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of exemplary costumer service you have done in your past.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was pretty desperate for a job so not much negotiating, but if you do really well with the company they give you raises when it comes time to your review.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh (San Diego, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

There really was not an interview, since initially they were just hiring for black friday, but I was called in before black friday so had the opportunity to stay after the season was over.