OshKosh B'gosh Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at OshKosh B'gosh

2.1

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

The hiring process for the Assistant Store Manager position is composed of an interview with the Store Manager and the District Manager. Both of these representatives of the company ask questions to determine your previous experience and your ability to effectively and successfully work in this position. They were welcoming and encouraged informative questions.

Interview Questions

• Many of the questions that were asked consisted of diverse situations and how the interviewee would handle those situations.   2 Answers

Assistant Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

HR is extremely nice and organized. The designers and management who also interviewed me were knowledgeable and asked thoughtful questions and gave valuable feedback. The interview process took a few months but it was worth the wait.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and/or weaknesses?   1 Answer

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh (Hanover, MD) in February 2011.

Interview

The management at the time was very flexible in who they hired. It was a casual conversation and then I was hired on the spot and started the very next week. All employees were nice but they had a high turn around time.

Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh (Folsom, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Submitted online application. Was contacted by phone to set up interview time. Two-part, One-on-one interview with Store Manager and District Manager. Questions involved knowledge of business practices, customer service, problem solving, loss prevention, etc. No need to stress. Very quick process. Took 2 days at most for an internal promotion; would take longer for an external application.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you suspected someone of stealing?   Answer Question

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh (Williamsburg, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was in the Manager's office. It was short, to the point, and about what an interview should be I believe. The assistant manager was considered the hiring manager but the store manager did the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went out of your way to help someone   Answer Question

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tannersville, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh (Tannersville, PA) in March 2009.

Interview

Interview with Store Manager and District Manager.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style?   1 Answer
    • What do you think the most important thing you have to offer our company is?   1 Answer

Offered more than $2 less than a friend of mine hired for the same position 2 months earlier.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh (Gulfport, MS) in January 2016.

Interview

You basically go in and make sure that you're confident, you have a resume and show your personality. Eye contact is very important. Just be yourself. It isn't hard but they will ask you questions as if you were already working for them.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about speaking to a thief?   1 Answer
    • How would you describe yourself?   1 Answer
    • What interests you in working at a children's store?   1 Answer
    • Would you feel comfortable with approaching a thief?   1 Answer
    • If you noticed one of the employees was being rude to the customers, what would you do?   1 Answer

Part Time Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh (Chicago, IL) in January 2008.

Interview

You will first meet with the store management the top two usually. This includes the Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager. All management positions will have to have another interview with the District Manager.

Negotiation

There is not much negotiation either you take it or you do not.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2017.

Interview

Hiring process took about a week. Interview was cut short because the store manager called in sick. We basically just discussed the job description. It only took 5 minutes and we did it while the assistant manager was working.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in customer service, how would you handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh in September 2017.

Interview

It was very brief and friendly. They had a worksheet of questions and we went through all of them in less than 30 minutes. I was recommended to reapply to a higher position and then had a phone interview with the district manager.

Interview Questions

• They went through various behavioral questions, how can you relate to certain situations   1 Answer