Oshkosh Corporation Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Oshkosh Corporation Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Oshkosh Corporation

2.6

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation in March 2014.

Interview

The selection process for interviews is rather lengthy, it can take more than a few weeks. Over all it is a good company to work for. Be sure you call your recruiter to make the process move a bit faster.

Interview Questions

• The questions were generic, such as "What is your best ability".   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Oshkosh Corporation

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation.

Interview

I was contacted about 1 week before the interview to set up a date. I was then called by the manager and another employee where they conducted an interview. The interview was about 45 minutes including time for my questions. It was basic behavioral questions as well as questions about my previous experience and academic projects.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Oshkosh, WI) in October 2017.

Interview

A lengthy form to fill out, followed by a mechanical skills review. The skills review was fairly low key, with a lot of focus on personality. The management had an odd approach to interviewing

Interview Questions

• Do you like to work or just think?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview: detailed work experience. Make sure you know well about every project you have done and know the knowledge behind the projects. They asked more detailed answers than other companies.
    waiting for next step.
    The interview is very straightforward and the lady who interviewed me is very nice.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Madison, WI) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process included one interview on campus with the campus recruiting team. The questions were all very situational based, and used the STAR methodology to describe how you handled problems in the past. The interview was conducted with only one other person, and lasted less than 30 min. I was offered the position after this interview.