Oshkosh Corporation Environmental Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oshkosh Corporation Environmental Manager Interview Questions

Environmental Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Oshkosh, WI) in December 2009.

Interview

I was initially contacted by HR that arranged a 20 minute phone call interview. I was then called in for a face to face interview with the same HR Manager, the Director of Environmental and then two of his subordinates. Nothing terribly unusual in the questions with HR and the manager and subordinates wanted a feel for my background and experience. Everyone was friendly in a business-like manner and seemed to go well. I was called back for a second interview a month later this time with several senior management as well as the Director once more. Again the interviews were not terribly unusual except that the VP of HR was a straight 20 minutes of rapid fire questions seeming more for the sake of rattling me rather than listening to my answers. (Recommend that candidates prepare for all questions. E.g, what are your 3 best traits, 3 worst traits, what would your past coworkers say they liked about you, etc.)

In general a nice group of people and a company that is actually doing fairly well despite the economic times. I thought the whole process was slow and I was a bit frustrated when I was not kept informed of my status. I thought that the interviews went well but I did not get the job. No real reason was provided.

Interview Questions

• You're overqualified for the job and would be making less pay then you were in your previous position. What is going to keep you from jumping ship once a better offer comes along.   1 Answer