Oshkosh Corporation Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Oshkosh Corporation

Featured Interview

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Madison, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed on campus after meeting with a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at my college's career fair. The interview experience was great. My interviewer was on time and the questions I was asked were very reasonable and expected.

I was able to meet with a recruiter before the career fair because they had set up a table in my school's atrium prior to the career fair to let business students know about their internships beforehand. I really liked that the recruiting team did this because I got to learn about Oshkosh Corporation and I knew I wanted to apply for their HR internship before even going to the career fair. I was offered an interview at the career fair as a result.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer
  • What do you know about Oshkosh Corporation?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Oshkosh Corporation

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ames, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Ames, IA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through a university and heard back from the recruiter within a week in regards of an in-person interview. I was told by the interviewer that I would hear back in 2-3 weeks if I will move on in the interview process. A month went by, and no response. I sent an email to the recruiter and a month has passed by with no response.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions regarding the STAR method.   Answer Question