Osiris Therapeutics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 14, 2017

2.7

QA Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Osiris Therapeutics (Columbia, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

Meeting with a panel that consist of directors and Management from various departments and secondly the next panel consist of people you will work with, both of these panel then meet to see if you would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Name an experience where you were in contrast to your supervisor?   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Osiris Therapeutics in November 2016.

Interview

Interview process was poor through an unskilled HR Representative who admittedly had no experience in the biopharm industry. Possessed no professionalism towards speaking on the qualifications needed to perform job posting.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me your experience so I can understand the job description being offered.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Osiris Therapeutics.

Interview

Applied through a recruiting agency. First had a phone interview with an HR rep. I was then invited for an on-site interview. Hour long interview with two individuals in a small room at their Columbia location. Average interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about us and what we do?
      Why do you want to work here?
      Why are you interested in manufacturing?
      Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Osiris Therapeutics.

Interview

Easy. They asked questions about how you deal with difficult conworkers. About past research experiences. They ask how you documented your work. How you deal with stress? They don't let you tour the building until after you have been offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult co workers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The recruiter gives you rate

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Osiris Therapeutics (Columbia, MD) in January 2015.

Interview

phone interview then in person. Staging agency set everything up then they contacted the staffing agency to contact me to extend an offer. Overall very simple and laid back. But since of the people who did interviews have since left

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years. Weakness strength   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Osiris Therapeutics (Columbia, MD) in August 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 people. Manager and Admin. Executive. General experience questions and why do you want to work here. Received explanation of company mission and what sets them apart. I was sick, so I had a soar throat which made it difficult to speak clearly. Was asked if salary was satisfactory. Received offer that day.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Bioengineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Osiris Therapeutics (Columbia, MD) in September 2011.

Interview

I received an e-mail saying they wanted to set up a phone interview with me with one of their senior staff scientists, to whom I was really looking forward to talking. I responded with dates/times. When the interview began, I was told the original scientist was not available, but was "listening in." The interview was with one of their HR staff. I received an e-mail one week later stating I was not chosen to continue the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How would your three previous supervisors rate you from 1 to 10?   1 Answer

Department Head Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Osiris Therapeutics (Columbia, MD) in April 2011.

Interview

Good interview process. Mostly started off with a bunch of questions about details they found on my resume. Then we talked about their business objectives and I told them how wonderfully I could help them in the furtherance of those objectives. The interview room furniture was nice. All the tables had 4 legs. And the chairs both had four legs as well. The lights worked, both the overhead and the desk lamps. The bathroom was clean, close, and did not require a key.

Interview Questions

• They first asked about the weather.   1 Answer