Osram Sylvania Interview Questions in Versailles, KY | Glassdoor

Osram Sylvania Interview Questions in Versailles, KY

2.0

Chemical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Versailles, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Osram Sylvania (Versailles, KY) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was a 20 minute awkward Q&A session, which should have been a red flag for me. My offer came a few days later. Any company worth anything in today's market will do a minimum of 2 interviews, but the trend is 3 or 4 for a professional position like this.

Interview Questions

• It seemed like they got their interview questions out of "Interviewing for Dummies". None of the interview spoke to their business.   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Versailles, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Osram Sylvania (Versailles, KY).

Interview

Job Fair, cumbersome online application process is used now. From first contact to interview took 6 months. Standard interview process. Meet many bigwigs throughout the plant during the process.

Interview Questions

• Work history- Had worked for a string of companies that had either went bankrupt, were recovering or were in volatile business sectors. Osram makes a big effort towards long-term retention.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I should have negotiated, but the offer was reasonably fair especially since I'd been looking for 6 months