Otter Tail Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 3, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Otter Tail

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Otter Tail (Fargo, ND) in March 2016.

Interview

It was casual. Met with two of the team members. Had a pleasant conversational interview for about an hour. The questions were mostly about my experiences on the resume. They were really interested in knowing about my stories and my achievements. At last, they asked me to write a short essay in the form of an audit report.

Interview Questions

• Why would I want to work for the company? ; What do I think about Auditing? How would I deal with an ambiguous situation without any guidance? Write an essay regarding audit report   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Otter Tail in January 2016.

Interview

It was a fairly typical interview process where a head hunter contacted me and I applied for a role. In the end I was not interested in working at the location so I did not choose to continue in the process.

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Otter Tail in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Got a phone interview a month later. The interview was most about behavior questions like how do you defince sucess. And listed some software to let you rate from 1 to 10. It took about an hour. There were two people on the phone to interview me. After that, received a mail of rejection.