Our House Senior Living Resident Care Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Our House Senior Living

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Our House Senior Living

Anonymous Employee in Rice Lake, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Our House Senior Living (Rice Lake, WI) in March 2012.

Interview

wa shired on the spot interview day i applied

Interview Questions

Negotiation

the management staff wasnt very helpful ..they wante dus to work but off with irregular training

Other Interview Reviews for Our House Senior Living

Resident Care Assistant Interview

Interview

I applied in person and got an interview right away. The director was very friendly and offered me a position on the spot. The interview was pretty easy. It was about a week between turning in the application and getting the job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Baraboo, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Our House Senior Living (Baraboo, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

Face to face interview about past employers , hours that I could word, and did I think I as going to be able to do this type of work. Was told what the job consist of and what I would be expected to do every shift.

Interview Questions

• Did I think I could do this type of work ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Our House Senior Living (Eau Claire, WI) in October 2017.

Interview

Filled out paperwork and went back to the office. We discussed why I thought I would be a great fit, skills, experience, etc. I was hired on the spot. Great experience.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to work in this type of environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in River Falls, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Our House Senior Living (River Falls, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was very comfortable, we did a group activity to start, which created a bonding experience. After that, they asked a series of questions. It was a group interview, so there were two interviewers and five interviewees. They asked a lot of scenario questions and questions about misappropriation since it is a senior home.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing, personally or professionally, that you have accomplished that you are proud of?   1 Answer