Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center (New Jersey) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center (New Jersey) Interview Questions

Interviews at Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center (New Jersey)

2.9

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Willingboro, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center (New Jersey) (Willingboro, NJ) in October 2013.

Interview

Met with Director of Unit I was applying for, then Human Resource Director and then finally the DIrector of Nursing. Each interview was professional and made me excited about the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• To describe a previous difficult situation and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Histology Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center (New Jersey) in November 2017.

Interview

I met with HR first and then had to walk over to the hospital to meet with the Histology manager. Small lab and everyone was very nice. I think they wanted someone with a little more experience.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

This was by far, the strangest interview I have ever had. I have also interviewed prospective employees over my years, and have never conducted myself the way the two women I met here did.
    First, neither one had any paperwork at all. They both seemed like they couldn't be bothered. As we began, I had to break the awkward silence and start my own interview. Without being asked a thing, they just stared at me, so I began speaking.
    Both ladies seem terribly annoyed, frustrated and disengaged. They were not even sure about the job, the description or requirements.
    They then proceeded to discuss how "advanced" the computer program is that is needed for the position. I asked who uses it and could I get trained. They replied as if it was top level IT. Considering I completed my master's degree as an adult student, coupled with several certifications, this "advanced" program took all of 15 minutes to learn on YouTube when I got home.
    The health system is obviously in chaos or turmoil, but in the end, these two women were by far, the RUDEST professionals I have ever met.
    I think the executive team at OLOL would be appalled with the behaviors these two women displayed. They need to resign. They clearly hate their jobs, hate people and are incredibly negative.
    I rescinded my application in person at HR immediately after the interview.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center (New Jersey) in November 2016.

Interview

After applying online, three weeks later - Phone screen by HR recruiter, one month later- the second step was a Panel interview with several senior management, two weeks later - a staff meeting, one week later negotiated salary offer and presented credentials, physical and background check were done

Registered Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haddon Heights, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center (New Jersey) (Haddon Heights, NJ).

Interview

They threw me in a room with 4 people. Asked typical questions, but they were not friendly or inviting at at all. One person spoke the rest just stared. Not a good experience for me.

Interview Questions

• What kind of skills at your previous job relate tp this job ?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center (New Jersey) (Binghamton, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

Hiring was easy but the process was a bit strenuous. A lot paperwork and orientation seemed long, Theres a calculation test you have to take

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center (New Jersey) (Camden, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online took almost three months by the time I was called however once I spoke with a recruiter the process only took about two weeks. I was immediately offered a position however I gracefully declined due to the fact I interviewed for full time later found out it was only part time available,also pay rate was very low considering my many years of experience in both a nursing home and hospital setting.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center (New Jersey) (Pasco, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

Just the office manager talking for a long period of time about what to expect from the job. For most of the interview, it felt as if I was interviewing her possibly. She did ask me some questions towards the end.

Interview Questions

• What are my weaknesses at work?   1 Answer

Clinical Assistant Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center (New Jersey).

Interview

Horrible experience,,for the interview 5 people from the Laboratory Department comes in with a list of questions makes your very nervous cause you have 5 people sitting their looking at you I have never been on a interview like that,,then after all the torture they send you a email you was not selected for the position what a waist of time NEVER AGAIN

Interview Questions

• In your kitchen what appliance would you consider yourself to be??   Answer Question

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center (New Jersey) (Camden, NJ).

Interview

Applied in March, was contacted by HR in April, asked a few questions about interest in job, interviewed with Nurse Manager in April, and started orientation at beginning of May.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer