Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana) Interview Questions

Interviews at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana)

2.5

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denham Springs, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana) (Denham Springs, LA) in October 2015.

Interview

It went well. The interview was very nice and had lots of questions. They had questions about how I would handle a patient that did have insurance coverage.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gonzales, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana) (Gonzales, LA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied and within a week someone called went in and interviewed with 3 women they mostly asked about my work ethic and how I handled situations with coworkers and gossip but none the less I need a job so I accepted! I’ve worked here before and never had issues. It’s a good place to work!

Interview Questions

• If a coworker came up to you and started to tell you somethings about another worker how would You handle that?   4 Answers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana).

Interview

Was hard to get an interview. But after getting HR number and calling I received a call to interview for the position I applied for and was able to interview and get the position.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for this job?   1 Answer

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana) (Alexandria, LA) in January 2016.

Interview

My last interview was 3 years a go an I was ask questions about my performance an answer them ,I have been doing this for 15 years,an I believe in getting the job done an doing the best I can ,an I luv to work with kids,an heart pt also ,I have a big heart for people an I just luv working with people an especially kids..

Lab Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana).

Interview

Give group interviews of all department supervisors

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult situation that had to be handled by and how was it resolved.   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana) in October 2015.

Interview

Did the app online, they called to schedule an interview a few days later. On the day on the interview I was interviewd in a room with 3 interviewers that asked basic questions.

Nurse Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana) (Baton Rouge, LA) in January 2013.

Interview

It was a very long interview. The online application took about an hour to complete. There was a total of three interviews before I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to gain from this experience?   1 Answer

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana) (Baton Rouge, LA) in June 2015.

Interview

After I completed my application and submitted it on the hospital website, I received an instant reply that it was under review. NOTE: when you get to the end of the application, you are asked to submit to two additional voluntary surveys. I skipped these with my first application when I saw the word voluntary, but on further reading with my second submission I saw there was a message stating that your application would not be considered if you did not complete them. Just do it!

Two days later I received a call from my HR Representative for a quick phone interview. That afternoon I received a call from the Unit Director who conducted another slightly longer (10 minutes) phone interview, after which an interview with the manager was scheduled. A week later i interviewer in office with the Manager (40 minutes). Immediately after Manager interview I was taken into a conference room where a peer interview took place with three current Case Managers. It was very relaxed and took about 15 minutes. I received a phone offer from HR five days later, but with a starting date a month in the future. I accepted, although I hated to wait to start. The week before starting I had an appointment with employee health at the hospital for a urine drug screen, as well as submission of immunization and health records. Immediately following that, I had an appointment with Human Resources to sign my offer of employment and to get my picture taken for my ID card. I started my orientation the following Monday with a full day called Premier Expressions.

That was it in a nutshell. Yes, they were thorough, but that's a good thing.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had a conflict with another employee and how you handled it.
      Describe a situation when you had a conflict with a doctor and how you handled it.
      What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Mental Health Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana) in August 2013.

Interview

Went fast, received call, interview scheduled, another day for peer interviews, job offer later made thru human resource office, very nice and helpful, negotiation was fair and depends on knowledge and verified previous work related experience and level of education, good process

Interview Questions

• Discuss specific behavioral health populations treated   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very good because it is based on degrees and years of experience in area

Mental Health Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana) (Baton Rouge, LA) in May 2011.

Interview

It was an extensive interview held with the supervisors and a few test, that I thought was not necessary to perform the job task. I did not see why it was necessary for it to be a panel for the interview process, and the going from one location to another when everything could have been handled on one unit. Even the drug screening and Tb skin test was done at a different location. I was very unhappy with the processing department. then to sit in a week orientation for 8 hours, like your in school.