Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana) Interview Questions

Interviews at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana)

2.5

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana) (Baton Rouge, LA) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied online and that same day I got an email saying to complete my video interview. The viedo interview was easy and wasnt what i expected but cant wait for the one on one interview next. I'm still in the first stage but I'll keep you posted

Interview Questions

• describe a situation when ur coming co-worker wasn't carrying their weight, and what did u do   Answer Question

Mental Health Technician Interview

Interview

It took a few days to receive a call from after submitting my resume online @ Our lady of the Lake. They call and offer you the job.. then you will go in for an interview

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana).

Interview

The interview was face to face first I spoke with the manager of the department. The manager explained the nature of the job and where I would be working within the organization. I went in and completed a behavior-based interview with members of the team.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to adapt to change and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Interview

Very organized, they schedule everthing for you, call when scheduled and provide great follow up emails. They respond to emails too, so if you have any questions, you can get a timely response.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana) (Baton Rouge, LA) in March 2019.

Interview

Interviewed on separate days with 2 different groups of people. After the first interview, I was contacted to come in for a second interview. Both interviews seemed to go really well. They stated they were interviewing several candidates for several clinic positions and that it would be 6-8 weeks before they would finalize anything. I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you dealt with a difficult physician and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Or Scheduler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana).

Interview

I applied for the position online and within two days, I received a phone call for my first interview with the department head. The first interview was a panel interview with management within that department. I was offered a second interview after the first one. The second interview was a peer interview with potential colleagues.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a conflict with a coworker.   Answer Question

Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana) (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

It took about 20 minutes they asked very detailed questions about how would I handle gossip on the job and how was my last job experience. How would I handle an angry patient

Interview Questions

• How would you handle gossip on the job   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana).

Interview

Was hard to get an interview. But after getting HR number and calling I received a call to interview for the position I applied for and was able to interview and get the position.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for this job?   1 Answer

Clinical Access Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana).

Interview

The interview process is really long. It usually takes a month for a call back. The interviewer shows interest but doesn’t follow up as promised. The pay could be way better.

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana) (Baton Rouge, LA) in September 2018.

Interview

It was easy and laid back. Alot of questions about different scenarios. About 5 people and it took about an hour. There was a group so prepare if you aren't used to more than 1 person.