KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana) Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 55 of over 55 interviews

Interviews at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana)

Positive58%
In Person4%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana)

Application

I interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana)

Interview

Very critiqued easy to answer questions Self questions SWAT Situation what happened how was it solved Strengths Weakness Why did you choose to work for the company, what do you bring to the company

Interview Questions
  • Name a strength and a weakness
    Answer Question

Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana)

Application

I interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana)

Interview

The hiring director was accommodating to my schedule. Printed and updated resumes were requested to bring to the interview. There were multiple interviewees. The interviewees were friendly. They shared a bit about their company and slowed their way into the interview, which was like a conversation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana) in Feb 2022

Interview

The hiring manager thoroughly reviewed my resume and had questions about everything on it. It was different and gave me the opportunity to explain my complete job history. I was offered a second interview by peers. That interview was regular questions like recall a time you.... those questions we all hate to answer!

Interview Questions
  • Recall a time when you had to compromise. What was the outcome?

Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana) in Feb 2022

Interview

Went very smoothly. Great vibe. Went relatively quickly and everyone was super nice. The fact I have to enter 30 words is absurd because I only want to see other people’s experiences on here and I am being forced to leave a review I do not want to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

The interview process took months. It’s extremely difficult to get an interview. Once you get an interview it’s an even longer process. First you’ll get an email, about two phone calls and 3 in person interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana) in Dec 2021

Interview

My interview was virtual but I had to record my answers so it was easy and non stressful. It gave me five questions to answer. I would read the question think on my answer then proceed to record it and move on to the next question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana)

Application

I interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana)

Interview

Great experience. Interview was very thorough and planned well. Everything needed to know was gone over in interview as well as salary and sign on bonus. Overall great experience and will be a great place to work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana) (Baton Rouge, LA)

Interview

There are literally three different interviews with important people and then 2 mini interviews with potential coworkers.. it is a lot, be prepared for multiple interviews before being offered the job.

Interview Questions
  • Can’t even remember, there were so many but definitely typical interview questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana) (Baton Rouge, LA)

Interview

Laid back environment. They ask questions about your medical background and are very welcoming. They make you feel like you are valued as a nurse. Also let you know about daily stresses in the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana) (Baton Rouge, LA)

Interview

Very easy and ongoing process for application but I haven’t went to the actual interview yet so I will let you know the steps of how it goes when I actually leave. She called me in to go today so I will let you know what they say when I get back home, hopefully it goes good and I don’t have to wait long for it to be done

Viewing 1 - 10 of 55 Interviews

Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana) Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana) as 59.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.52 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Mental Health Technician and Patient Access Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Certified Nursing Assistant CNA and Registered Nurse roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana) takes an average of 28 days when considering 51 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Certified Nursing Assistant had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas CNA roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 60 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Our Lady of the Lake (Louisiana) according to 51 Glassdoor interviews include:

Drug Test: 17.42%