Our Lady of the Resurrection Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Our Lady of the Resurrection Medical Center

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Our Lady of the Resurrection Medical Center (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

I was contacted within 1 week of applying to the position and set up an interview for the following week. I had a meeting with the HR department and then the floor manager. The company is in the process of changing hands and the HR representative mentioned to me that the switch is the reason people are leaving. The staff seemed nice. The manager was nice, but was very vague when answering my questions.

Interview Questions

• The only question I was asked was "why did you choose nursing?"   Answer Question

I was offered the job on the spot but I had concerns due to employees that were leaving, communication problems, and just a strange interview (non-interview because I wasn't asked anything)

Paramedic Interview

Interview

Had one interview 6 months after applying, waited 2 weeks to hear about job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you encountered a difficult situation and how did you resolve it??   Answer Question