Outback Steakhouse Curbside Takeaway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Outback Steakhouse Curbside Takeaway Interview Questions

1.7

Curbside Takeaway Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Outback Steakhouse.

Interview

Walked in was told about what was expected from me how I could potentially move up to becoming a server then got the offer and was told about what to wear what work hours would be etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating. Mainly based off tips and tip share

Other Interview Reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Anonymous Employee in Clarkston, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Outback Steakhouse (Clarkston, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

I met with one of the managers and she looked really happy to sit down with me. She asked me to tell her a little bit about myself? She also asked me about previous experience and then she told me about curbside takeaway and hired me on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Outback Steakhouse (Tyler, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Online application process was easy. The psychological background check was interesting and different.
    Otherwise easy enough. A few days later I received a call from the proprietor to come in for a face to face interview. Everything went smoothly. The hardest part of being hired was the online menu training and test. Which was from what I heard quite a bit easier than the older paper test. All and all not too bad.

Interview Questions

• What do you say if a customer has an issue?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Outback Steakhouse (Charlotte, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with a manager. They asked questions about past employment and how I reacted in certain situations. Also asked how I would react to different situations on the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you weren't certain about an issue at this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ellisville, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Outback Steakhouse (Ellisville, MO).

Interview

I had one interview with the assistant manager at the time. There were some basic math questions, how much I wanted to work....ect. Then you take a personality test and a basic math test. It's not too difficult, especially if you know the types of answers they typically want!

Negotiation

What negotiation? I was just excited to get my first job!

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Outback Steakhouse (Charleston, SC) in April 2010.

Interview

Walked in - met with manager - told me about the job - i accepted

Interview Questions

• Have to work hard to keep up. very physically demanding   Answer Question