Outback Steakhouse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 21, 2017

1.9

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Outback Steakhouse (Sugar Land, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by one manager, then interviewed by a second. It was quick and the questions were clear. There were no complaints The process was thorough and the managers appeared to like me, so they were happy to add me to the team.

Interview Questions

• Q. Why do you want to work here?
      Q. When are you able to work?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Outback Steakhouse.

Interview

You have two interviews. Both of mine were very short. They didn't even have my application out and it seemed to me that they didn't really look at my application either. Both of my interviews were about 5 minutes each, the shortest interviews I have ever had. It was really chill. I just wore jeans, boots, a tank top and a cardigan both times.

Interview Questions

• Previous work experience, have I lived in the area my whole life, if I was a job hopper, what I wanted to do at the company.   Answer Question

Server/Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Outback Steakhouse (Savannah, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

i never had an interview before but since recently i had one with a sales associate at Kroger. i was a bit nervous when i had the interview with her 2 months ago and wished me luck of me getting the job. but i never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• What does a sales associate retailer/cashier means to you?   1 Answer

Server/Bartender Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Outback Steakhouse.

Interview

I was referred through an employee and was asked to come in for an interview. I sat down with a front of house manager and they asked basic questions about my experience in the food industry.

Sever Interview

Interview

They make you take an apptitude test. Then they ask you to come back from an interview. They let you know at the interview if you received the job

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone had too much to drink and tried to order another drink   1 Answer

Server/Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Outback Steakhouse (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied near Christmas, got a call back two days ago, had interview the next day. When I got there they asked me if I wanted a drink, I got water to be polite, and the assistant manager came over and we had a wonderful conversation, she asked me a lot of just random getting to know me questions, then the store manager came over and asked me two distinct questions, after that hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Outback Steakhouse (Greensboro, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

very brief, very cool process you'll get started rite away specially if you really need a job on site they'll give it you. to many questions there asking now. way to many questions. making me write 30 questions.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Outback Steakhouse (Richmond, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

Just sat down with a manager and went over my skills and what I could bring to the company. Was pretty laid back. The manager interviewing me seemed nervous to be doing the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite food?   1 Answer

Server and Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Outback Steakhouse (Bowling Green, KY).

Interview

Very thorough interview process. Interviewed with two different managers. Was required to take a personality profile test and a basic math and comprehension test. Asked me several specific questions about job I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Manager place a glass of Coke in front of me and asked me to sell him the beverage.   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Outback Steakhouse (York, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

Very easy, typical questions were asked. I was hired and started training that day. The interview was one on one and the manager was very friendly. It was not intimidating.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you experienced a problem and how did you handle it?   Answer Question