Outback Steakhouse Interview Questions in Tampa, FL | Glassdoor

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Outback Steakhouse (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Friendly, one on one interactions. Very detailed overview of the company and process. Interview process was communicated clearly. I was offered ample opportunity to ask questions and clarify and questions that I had. Although I didn't proceed past this round I found the whole experience positive.

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Outback Steakhouse (Tampa, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was scheduled for an interview two days later through text. Met the manager and he was very kind and asked questions more to learn who I was than about the actual restaurant. In the end I was offered a position that I didn't apply for so declined the offer. Great interview experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for this company?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring Hill, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Outback Steakhouse (Spring Hill, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online and got a call from the hiring manager the same day asking me to come in for an interview. The manager was very professional and friendly and asked me a series of questions on my interests, goals, and how I work with other people, how I deal with other coworkers, and how I handle pressure. He wasn't sure whether he wanted to hire me as a hostess or server since I had no experience but I really wanted the server position, so the next day when I came in to fill out my paperwork he had my server training pack ready and asked me again if I really wanted to serve. I'm really happy I was able to get hired on as a server with no experience. Glad to have received my training materials, going over menu items and drinks. I'll be studying all week and start my training next next Friday.

Observing the atmosphere, I noticed a lot of the coworkers seemed to have fun working there and getting along with each other. Seems like a fun and lively atmosphere and others who have worked there told me it was great.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful situations?   1 Answer

Takeaway Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temple Terrace, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Outback Steakhouse (Temple Terrace, FL) in April 2009.

Interview

Face to Face interview, IQ and Personality Tests

Interview Questions

Negotiation

When can you work. started as busser and was promoted