Outbrain Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Outbrain Interview Questions in London, England

1.7

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Outbrain (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

First the HR was late and the interview lasted for only 15 minutes to fast to judge. The HR told me that this is an initial screening and will inform me whether I will be selected for the next round. Regrettably, I never heard from her, not even a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• All about how I can contribute to the company and I didn't get a chance to ask questions about the company.   Answer Question

Account Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Outbrain (London, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

1 initial interview with recruiter. 6 face to face interviews.1 HR interview. 1 Skype interview.
    Interview took place in a rather cramped office and I felt that the whole interview process was not really explained clearly as on 1 day I had 6 interviews even though I was told that I was having an interview with HR only.

Negotiation

The offer was pretty much as is and although I tried to negotiate an increase in salary I was unsuccessful as was told that they would not budge. I was also told about Stock Options which would "bump up" my salary (which are still to this day useless as company has not IPO-ed).

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Outbrain (London, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

One face to face meeting in London, and a Skype interview with manager in NYC. Both managers asked about my background. No difficult questions raised. The process was quite informal. The UK office did not have an HR function at this time.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about VAT?   1 Answer