Outcome Health Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 130 of over 130 interviews

Recruiter16%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Outcome Health (New York, NY) in Oct 2019

Interview

There were two phone screenings, first with a screener and then the hiring manager. After that I completed a technical assessment at home, and an in-person interview with four team members for 45 minutes each. There was a continuation of the technical assessment in-person with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • They were big on brain teasers.
    Answer Question

Outcome Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Outcome Health in Oct 2019

Interview

It was difficult for HR to schedule interviews with staff who wanted to meet me. I experienced last minute cancellations & reschedules a few times (which was challenging to keep up with because of my FT job). Unfortunately, I ended up withdrawing my application because of this.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Outcome Health (New York, NY)

Interview

1. phone call 2. technical assessment 3. on-site interview The interview process was smooth but they need to be more clear about the position. They mention a skillset and ask questions which are not mentioned in the job description.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Outcome Health (New York, NY) in Aug 2018

Interview

Several interviews with at least 5 different people via either phone or video or in person. People seem to be nice and dedicated to do good work. However, the scheduling is very inefficient as not only is it slow, but also extremely unpunctual. Whole process took nearly 6weeks which in my opinion is a lot.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Outcome Health (Chicago, IL) in Jul 2018

Interview

Two conversations and a sit down with current person in the same position that they would place me in. After which I was told I was over qualified.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Outcome Health (New York, NY) in Mar 2018

Interview

The interview process was quick. I had one phone screen and then I was asked to meet with the hiring manager in NY. The refused to provide me details on the salary. However, I had a great interest and went to NY on my own dime. I was sorely disappointed. The office was nearly empty due to lay offs. Lots of lawsuits and investigations going on. Id say this company is on its way out of business.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at outcome health?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Outcome Health (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Lengthy, multi-step process with many layers -- for example, phone interview, in-person interview, take-home design exercise and half-day in-office design workshop. My headhunter was helpful in prepping me for the process, but the status was not always clear from the internal recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • In-office design workshop for a fictional feature with other members of the product team, and having to pitch your idea and critique others' designs.

Outcome Health

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Outcome Health

Interview

The phone screening process was really positive. I spoke with a Talent Director who was really nice, asked direct questions and wanted to get to know what drives me. Afterward, I was set up with an interview in person. When I arrived, I was met by a nice woman who checked me in. I met with two team members from the talent department. Overall, the interviews went well, but it seemed that their opinions of my ability to succeed in the role varied greatly, which was a bit confusing. Afterward, I was told to keep in touch and did not hear anything until I emailed the team member who'd scheduled my interview. Overall, it was a positive experience but seemed a bit unorganized.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to describe how I would handle two scenarios that were applicable to two entirely different roles. It was confusing because I wasn't entirely sure which role I was ultimately being considered for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Outcome Health (New York, NY)

Interview

Everything was great at the start. Had a phone interview then an in person interview where I met 5-6 team members after a one on one session with the director.i was previously given a data set to analyze and prepare a presentation on, which I had with me. Presentation went great, very good feedback on the spot and ended with a tour of the whole office. And then I never heard back from anyone again. Had to reach out to HR a few times just to get email addresses to send thank you emails. Zero silence. Very disappointed. At least have the courtesy to respond back and let the candidate know what happens after one puts in so much effort to prepare and do well. HR is really disorganized.

Interview Questions
  • General conversational style. Discussed what company does and details of role, my experience and etc.
5 people found this interview helpful

Outcome Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Outcome Health

Interview

The interview process consisted of three phone interviews followed by an in-person interview (which I declined) and was a complete waste of time. Every phone interview I was contacted at least 15 minutes late. Half the interviews consisted of basic questions and previous experience listed on my resume but the other half all they would ask about was how much I had been making at my previous jobs. I hesitantly gave them a range (base salary plus commission) and asked why they needed this as it related to their AE position. They said the Outcome Health AE salary would depend on what I had previously been making and I would need to provide them my W-2 to prove this. After the interview I spoke with one of my mentors (senior recruiter at a MAJOR global company) and she was shocked and told me to stay away from this company. I know Outcome Health claims to be a new and growing company and experiencing "growing problems" as they kept saying but they need to have a salary range for certain positions with certain experience, not just find out what the candidate was making before and hoping it was cheap so they could offer a couple thousand more if it was under a certain threshold. Everyone I interviewed with also would try to bounce around questions by talking about their "coffee barista" and how cool of an environment their office with the Chicago views and they were about to put their name on the building. I actually reached out to someone who was currently working there through a mutual friend and he explained that it was a cool environment but there were some serious organizational issues and both him and his coworker were currently pursuing opportunities elsewhere after being there for about a year.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 130 Interviews