Ovative/group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ovative/group Interview Questions

Interviews at Ovative/group

3.3

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ovative/group.

Interview

Total of 10 interviews. 1 phone 30 minute interview, 1 in person 30 minute interview (prepare a case), and 5 back to back in person interview. I did a lot of preparation for the interview and case, only to never hear a response back from them.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ovative/group (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2018.

Interview

Came into the office and was interviewed by 5 people back-to-back (30 minutes each) with a case study as one of the interviews. Played a round of shuffle board in between interview rounds and was able to meet a couple more employees that way. Got a good sense of the culture

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ovative/group (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

There were two parts to the interviewing process. First there was a phone interview to gauge your problem solving ability. Then there was the in person interview, which was used more to see if you would be a good fit working with them.

Interview Questions

• How would you estimate how many McDonald's there are in the US.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ovative/group (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2018.

Interview

Went to a career fair, networked with a few individuals within the company, interviewed once at my University and once at their headquarters. The final round was about 5 hours long.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ovative/group (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online through Ovative's website. I was called for a short phone interview.30 minute phone interview. Most of the questions were behavioral, I only had one technical question that just focused on seeing your thought process. Following the phone interview I received an email saying I would be moving onto the next part of the process which involved two things, first an excel document and case style worksheet that needed to be analyzed for trends and asked about how you would improve the digital marketing. Once I sent that in, Ovative/ group arranged travel to fly me to their office in Minneapolis. There were about 5 candidates from my school who were also flown down. When we arrived we were given a short presentation on the company culture. Then we proceeded to rotate through the interviews (of which there were four). These interviews were very behavioral based and asked about your experience and interest in digital marketing and data. They really just wanted to get to know who you are. Ovative also carved out time for each candidate to enjoy the culture by playing a game of shuffle board.

Senior Digital Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ovative/group (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2017.

Interview

The process was long and detailed: a phone and in-person interview with the hiring manager, followed a week later by five interviews onsite over three hours. Everyone I met was super nice, including the CEO, but I was surprised that the talent operations team never contacted me to let me know I was no longer in the running for the position. I would've appreciated a follow-up email.

Interview Questions

• As the company seeks to expand its creative offerings, I was asked many questions about the challenges of being a copywriter (as part of a very small team) in an analytical, data-driven environment. My favorite question: What's the best book you read recently?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ovative/group.

Interview

-Met informally with talent development first, then interviewed with multiple different people (including the CEO) for the position
    -For assessing skills, they asked for examples of previous work where I had done what they were looking for
    -Also asked about me in general to get a feel for whether or not I'd be a good fit with the culture

Interview Questions

• Q: We're looking for someone who can do [insert skill from job description], can you provide an example of a time that you did that?   Answer Question

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ovative/group (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process consisted of initial phone interview speaking with the person responsible for hiring for the company. After a couple phone calls with that person we scheduled an on-site interview.

The on-site interview was scheduled for 2.5 hours and consisted of talking with multiple management staff. Answering questions around my experience and my knowledge of various markets. Personal challenges, approaches to working with challenges, and general approaches in dealing with business.

A 2nd on-site interview was scheduled for 2.5 hours to meet with the CEO and department manager. At that time I also met the team I would work with and went through a series of scenarios based on a mock client and their needs. Specifically asked how I might approach delivering solutions for the various asks.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ovative/group (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2018.

Interview

Did a technical interview and then a video interview and then was invited to final round interview in house. Company paid for all travel and lodging. Final round interview consisted of 5 one on one 30 minute interviews. Everyone at office was very nice and excited to meet the candidates.

Paid Search Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ovative/group (Farmington, MN) in February 2018.

Interview

My initial interview at the Minneapolis office was with two senior directors. Interviewed with them for about 2 hours. They said they were very interested and told me that they wanted to have me come back for more interviews. It took 2 weeks for them to get schedules in order for me to interview with 5 more junior people and the CEO for over 3 hours at the offices again. They let me know a week later that they were going with someone else. Total time invested 1 month and about 6 hours in office.