Overhead Door Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 34 of over 34 interviews

In Person10%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Overhead Door

Application

I interviewed at Overhead Door

Interview

Very lengthy process setting up calls between recruiter and hiring managers. Overall phone interviews were very plain and uninspirational. Management gave off the idea that they didn't want to really interview anyone and already had a candidate lined up.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses?
    Answer Question

Overhead Door

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Overhead Door

Interview

So very nice! Everything went smoothly we talked about everything about the job and company they were very open. I’m very excited to work for the company. I feel very at home talking to the company about things.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Overhead Door

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Overhead Door

Interview

Phone screen, and in person with 3 individuals. Asked some accounting questions and financial questions. Asked some scenario questions in regards to operational activities. Overall it was good interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Overhead Door

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Overhead Door in Sep 2018

Interview

Everything went very smoothly. First interview with HR through the phone. Second one was on site, interviewed with HR, Hiring Manager, and Head of Department. There was no technical questions and every one was very friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Overhead Door (Cleveland, OH) in May 2018

Interview

Interviews conducted by various managers of different departments. Very friendly, very well organized. Very polite and caring about my viewpoint of the company. Spent a lot of time explaining the position and role within the company. Also the importance of the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Overhead Door (Dallas, TX) in Jan 2018

Interview

Had initial phone screen and then one with the hiring manager, both lasting approximately 30 minutes. High level questions and not a lot of deep diving into my resume. This was followed by a personality test and a wonderlic test. Shortly after completing those online, I was brought into the Dallas office and interviewed with 5 different people of varying levels and needed to do a 30 minute presentation on a Harvard Business School case study I was provided to a handful of people. At the end of that day I was told they'd contact me to schedule a meeting and tour at the facility where I would be working. But then a week + of silence and non-responsiveness, followed by a generic "we aren't moving forward" email. Overall a very odd process, and a bit unprofessional in the way the end was handled.

Interview Questions
  • Typical questions around my resume' and some "tell me a time when" behavioral type questions.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Overhead Door (Lewisville, TX) in Jan 2018

Interview

Very basic. Seemed to be focused on whether you can miss no days of work and not be late. Asked some typical questions about previous experience and personality related questions, as well. I liked the interviewer, and was supposed to have been able to keep him as my supervisor.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Williamsport, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Overhead Door (Williamsport, PA)

Interview

hired through temp agency , not much else to say about hiring process . They do it online now , drug tested , applied and got hired , what else is there to say .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Overhead Door (Saint Louis, MO) in Jul 2017

Interview

Phone interview followed by a face to face interview which also consisted of testing. Next step was to shadow the job for 2 hours. Finally they called on my references. Very thorough process!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Overhead Door (Dallas, TX)

Interview

I applied it online several weeks ago and I got two phone interviews. They were both easy as long as you prepared it well. I went to a third interview approximately 2 weeks after I finished the second phone interview. All of the interview questions were behavior questions. No technical questions. Got an opportunity to visit and get to know the company better.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Interviews