Overlake Medical Center and Clinics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

Hiring process took almost weeks from the time I applied to the time I got offer letter.Was easy but took long time for the process of interview.It was initially phone interview and then scheduled panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself,Insurance experience related questions.Clearly explained me what the role is and their expectations are.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics in March 2010.

Interview

Called from HR, scheduled interview with unit nurse manager. Met nurse manage in ED waiting area, then toured unit. After tour went into his office where he asked me questions.

Interview Questions

• Don't Remember :/ mostly typical basic interview questions. nothing from left field   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics (Bellevue, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Received an email from HR requesting to schedule an interview with the Nurse Manager. Went in for the interview, interviewed with a fellow PCT, Charge Nurse and the Nurse Manager, toured the unit and the interview took about 35 minutes.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions about HiPPA, patient safety, teamwork and organization.   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Very Positive experience. Brought in for initial interview, invited back for second team interview. Very informative, offered opportunity to learn a ton about position. Inviting team that seemed to really care about finding the right "fit". Communication with HR was fantastic!

Interview Questions

• Just was very shocked at their transparency (seemed very open and honest about challenges of position). I am not use to this. Team seemed really interested in my thoughts and opened the floor for my questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not a ton of negotiation room on salary. I did take a significant pay decrease, but I am pretty sure it is a good move. They are growing, adding and I do feel that in the end this will be a slight step back for a bigger step forward.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Issaquah, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics (Issaquah, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was very easy and it went really smooth. Arrived 2 hours before and was interviewed and was told I would get a phone call later in the day if I got the job. Got a phone call later in the day that I got the job and started my paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a problem with another employee and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Nursing Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics (Bellevue, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, the nurse recruiter called me, we set up an interview. The online instructions specifically said *not* to bring a copy of my resume. I followed these instructions. Upon sitting down with the manager - who was very friendly and professional - she asked for a copy of my resume. Yes, I'm an idiot, and I should've brought a copy anyway - but seriously?

The interview itself featured literally zero questions. Just the opening "Tell me about yourself." Other people I know applied for the position and had the exact same experience. It was a colossal waste of everyone's time and energy, and I was extremely disappointed.

Their website also specifically says that you will be notified if you are not accepted for a position. This never happened.

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics.

Interview

I've applied online, 7-10 days later I received a call from HR person. After regular phone screening (several hours later) I was invited to onsite interview. Communication with HR was really nice and effective.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if your manager will ask you to do something strange, unusual, something that is not your job responsibilities?   Answer Question

PT Tech Interview

Application

Interview

Submitted cover letter and resume for a position posted ~2 weeks previously.
    Completed work style survey.
    Completed phone introduction with HR and personal interview at the Hospital.
    Toured the department areas, saw a few staff.

Interview Questions

• After a verbal clinical quiz and a behavioral scenario questions
      The final question:
      Director: Do you affirm you can perform this job without modifications?   2 Answers

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics (Bellevue, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview took about 30 minutes. The hiring manager gave an overview of the position and the company itself. The manager also asked a series of standard questions regarding management style, asking me to describe different situations and scenarios that took place in my previous work and how I handled each situation.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle a situation where two co-workers had different opinions regarding a topic or situation that is work related.   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics in September 2018.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter the day after I turned in my application. I was asked to fill out extra forms and take a survey. Got an interview and the team was really nice. It was about an hour long. They had 4 people in the panel