Overstock.com Copywriter Interview Questions in Utah | Glassdoor

Overstock.com Copywriter Interview Questions in Utah

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Overstock.com (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Went well, friendly interviewers. Chatted informally a lot, but eventually asked the harder questions. Had a chance to ask my own questions. Seemed very open and friendly. Walked away feeling confident. Office environment seemed open and active.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't really negotiate. Seemed like a fair offer. Wish I had asked for slightly higher salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Overstock.com

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Overstock.com (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2013.

Interview

Went really well. Just the basic questions. Really chill.It was a one on one interview, which made it a lot easier The interviewer was just as nervous as I was, and really easy to relate to.

Interview Questions

• Why does your background and experience make you a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotation.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Overstock.com (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2011.

Interview

I waited upwards of 45 minutes past our scheduled interview time before they came out to greet me. I was pretty turned off by that, and had considered leaving a handful of times without even bothering with the interview. My managers seemed very nice - both women, which you don't see often. Interview was typical, they asked about any relevant experience, then had me write a sample product description on-the-spot. They did not ask for references, even when I offered to supply them.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Overstock.com (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2010.

Interview

First interview followed by second 'writing test' interview two days later. Received notice of hire later that day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay is poor for the position. No negotiation.