Owens Corning Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Granville, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Owens Corning (Granville, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Owens Corning put out a really good vibe during the interview process. While lengthy (mostly due to the holiday season), my first two interviews were over the phone (very convenient) and the third was on campus (multiple panel interviews). Unfortunately, I was not selected. I would have loved to accept an offer from them, but their reasoning was very legitimate... However, all was not lost... The hiring manager called me a week after the interview to go over exactly why I didn't receive it and actually offered advice on what jobs in the company to apply for. I don't think I've ever gotten that kind of feedback from an interviewer. Very professional. I will keep applying to OC in hopes of receiving a suitable offer.

Interview Questions

• Given this scenario, please show the appropriate heat transfer.   Answer Question

Owens Corning Response

Feb 11, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with OC during the interview process. I am so glad you felt you received adequate feedback.

Other Interview Reviews for Owens Corning

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Granville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Owens Corning (Granville, OH) in April 2011.

Interview

Initially I received a phone call for an online application and during it we went over everything in my resume where I detailed my past experiences. I was then invited for an on-site interview. At the on-site interview I was given a great tour of the site. A panel type interview was given in which typical interview questions were given. During the whole experience I was presented a very honest view of the culture at OC. Everyone is very honest about what to expect there and there is no sugar-coating anything; what you see is what you get, nothing more nothing less.

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Owens Corning in March 2011.

Interview

It was one of my first interviews. Not to bad of an interview, I should have prepared more. Basic behaviorial questions.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Owens Corning in December 2008.

Interview

Tranparent interview, mostly behavior and management situation questions

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you had to provide direction for a difficult employee? How did you approach them? What were some of barriers if any you faced?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to confront an employee because they were acting unsafe? What did you do?   Answer Question