Owens Corning Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Owens Corning.

Interview

Interviewed with HR. Sent multiple follow up emails. I was informed that my message was going to be sent over to recruiter. Never heard anything relating to moving on in the process or being rejected.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Owens Corning

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Owens Corning (Toledo, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

I had an interview in the fall of 2015 which didn't lead to anything but I was called back in for an interview in the spring of 2016 which I got an offer from! I got the offer not more than two days after the interview. Interview questions were the same as all of the other ones listed on here!

Interview Questions

• What was a time you worked in a group and not everyone did their part?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted the offer they gave right away because it was more than I had expected.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Owens Corning in May 2011.

Interview

Very thorough and process driven and led by a very capable and talented HR team

Interview Questions

• Give specific examples of strategy development and talk about how you "sold" said strategy through your organization?   Answer Question