Owens Corning Production Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Owens Corning Production Supervisor Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Owens Corning (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

You're interviewed by a panel of four where they alternate, each asking a specific question in relation to my job history. Also, they ask about if you are willing to work in a rotating shift ( days/swing/graveyard shift) where they change on a weekly basis.

Interview Questions

• It was a management question, and how I have dealt with team members that are not team players/contributors   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Owens Corning

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Owens Corning (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

it took about 1 hour, very friendly manner. had a phone screen with the HR manager and she ask lots of questions about past job background information. then she emailed me for the second interview. it was by multiple people, but everything was very nice and easy.

Interview Questions

• past experiences, achievements from past jobs and future goals   Answer Question

Owens Corning Response

Sep 9, 2016

Thank you for the review, and welcome to Owens Corning!

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Owens Corning (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Two different interviews: 1)group interview at a hiring conference 2) tour of the plant and two separate panel interviews with the plant leadership. After the second interview (was a Friday) they called and offered me the job the following Wednesday.

Interview Questions

• The generic leadership style questions (accountability and safety were big item tickets). Asked about issues with the rotating shifts, how did I deal with different personalities, if I had an issue with confronting people when they weren't doing the right thing.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Delmar, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Owens Corning (Delmar, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied twice for this position. First time I phone interviewed with their corporate HR, then with plant operation manager and the same HR. Second time I interviewed I had a panel Interview with two members of management and one from Human resource.

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Owens Corning in July 2011.

Interview

Wanted to know if you really wanted to work in a union environment with significant challenges.