Owlet Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Owlet Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Owlet

1.3

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Owlet in October 2016.

Interview

Similar experiences to others in the same time frame. Very unprofessional - Interviewer wasn't prepared and was so unprofessional responding to emails or following up. I tried to message the recruiter via LinkedIn as well and he read my email but ignored it. I was strung along for months and they eventually put the entire role on the back burner. Too many red flags at a company that looks so promising on the outside. Maybe it's just the marketing team but they need to get organized. What a mess and just plain rude to treat people in this way.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Owlet

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Owlet (Lehi, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

Very unprofessional interview. Two of the three people I was supposed to interview with didn't show up, with no explanation. The man interviewing me was obviously unprepared. He showed up late and acted like it was an inconvenience to be there. He also asked some inappropriate questions, like if I had kids or if I were married. I was told I would hear back within a week and 3 months later I still haven't heard a word.

Interview Questions

• How many kids do you have?
      What do you think of our social media pages?   Answer Question

Owlet Response

Dec 19, 2016 – Director of HR and Recruiting

I am very sorry to hear about your experience in interviewing with Owlet. I can assure you there have been several measures taken to improve this experience moving forward (ie Manager interview... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Owlet (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2015.

Interview

Was brought in several times to meet with an array of individuals that had zero marketing knowledge. The questions were inappropriate, including if I had children or was married. Very unprofessional experience.