Oxford Gene Technology Interview Questions in Oxford, England | Glassdoor

Oxford Gene Technology Interview Questions in Oxford, England

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oxford Gene Technology

Computational Biologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oxford Gene Technology (Oxford, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

I found out about the opening through a recruiter, whom I contacted with my CV. When the company was interested, he set up an initial phone interview. Afterwards, I was asked to come to an in-person interview. All communication up to that point was through the recruiter. At the in-person interview, I gave a short (10-15 minute) presentation to the computational biology team, then answered questions about it and my background. Afterwards, I spoke with two senior members of the team, who asked me more about my background and interests.

Interview Questions

• I was asked some specific technical questions about the data that I presented in my talk, which I hadn't considered.   Answer Question

Research - Student Work Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oxford Gene Technology (Oxford, England (UK)) in July 2012.

Interview

I was explained about the research group headed by the Director. It was a research position with their exploratory research team and they wanted a student for placement with molecular biology research experience.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of troubleshooting in an experiment ?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of an experiment done in University Labs ?   Answer Question