Oxford Global Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Oxford Global Resources

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oxford Global Resources.

Interview

The interview process was quick. I had an initial phone screen, then a web interview and the last interview was in person with the manager. The response back for the interview was quick as well.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Oxford Global Resources (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Got an email from Oxford Global Resources, Inc.. asked me to send in resume. Still have 3 months till I need to get another job. They we me to pick a time for phone interview, setup for 12 PAC, but NO call. Email back setup next day still NO message.

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

SQL Server Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oxford Global Resources (Cleveland, OH) in July 2013.

Interview

I had a good experience during the interview process. Just about all of my interviews consisted of one interview. Some of my interviews were very technical, consisting of more than 50 questions.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was about my weaknesses. However, I have learned how to handle that particular question. Other difficult questions were technical in nature. For example, questions about web servers and dot net applications.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was relatively easy considering Oxford knows my capabilities, experience and salary requirements.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oxford Global Resources (Newark, NJ) in July 2013.

Interview

two step one with the recruiter and the other with the company. They ask questions based off experienced and knowledge base. One tip from me if you really don't know a system say it there is nothing worse then lying about a system that you really don't know. Very nice and extremely helpful recruiter will give options on updating resume before submittal.

IT Engineer Interview

Interview

My second interview was with a Skype video conferencing session after the phone interview. The one interviewing kept his head constantly down. He also as he was going through my prior position kept drilling the question:" How much did you get paid for that?". This after I had informed him politely the first time that the question was one a preferred no to get into. they actually wanted me to make 70 mile round trip for a 20 minute interview here and it was I who told them "NO" and that this was 2013 and that Skype video was now available.
    In the end I felt like this child (for lack of a better definition) was only picking my brain to ascertain the cost of top shelf IT Engineers and how low they would do the limbo. I don't do that dance. What I do do is look at the job scope and listen the wage offering (something that did not happen here) and make a decision. Anything else I consider to be a waste of my time and we all know what time is these days don't we? Evidently this one doing this interview did NOT know and I found that to be very disconcerting.
    I'll never deal with Oxford again now that I know the unprofessional nature of their recruiters. It is no wonder they have had to close offices in Boston. No professional is going to put up with being put under duress in an interview just to satisfy a child's curiosity as to past wage levels. the only thing pertinent is what wage level is on the table along with the job being discussed. And that is another thing. he never did detail the "job". I think he was trying to impress the boss by wasting my time. I do have a great resume and have worked at some very high level domains instantly recognizable as such by anyone who is still breathing. My references are impeccable as well. To waste the time if anyone over what appears to have been NOTHING is one sure fire way to NOT get the people of the caliber that are needed to set a firm apart from the rest.

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oxford Global Resources (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

excellent working with this agency and Brad Eicher agent. he really works hard and successfully to place each candidate in the best position for the best pay. highly recommend him and the benefits of the company are very good as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy with this agency, they handled everything and stayed in regular contact with me during the process.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oxford Global Resources (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process with Oxford consisted of a few phone calls with a recruiter and submission of my resume via email. The interview with their client was a simple video chat during which the manager and two members of the client's staff asked me various technical questions.

Interview Questions

• There are always users who have more difficulties than others, how do you handle a user who is having extensive trouble and is unable to articulate the nature of their problem?   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oxford Global Resources.

Interview

Applied online, spoke with a recruiter and was brought in for an interview. Met with my manager for a face to face interview. It lasted about 45 minutes. Met with the manager and the office after my interview and was introduced to everyone. My manager checked my references and I was called back within a day and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience and what I did on a daily basis at my previous employer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Beverly, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oxford Global Resources (Beverly, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

1 on 1 with each group manager, each having different personality and interview style, and interview with head of site operation. (2-4 total). 20-45 minutes with each person. An interview process that is a bit lengthy but thorough

Interview Questions

• What is one of your biggest triumphs?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oxford Global Resources (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Tag team interview with complete team, they asked question of past work and if I had any experience with staffing, if I was comfortable on the phone and in person speaking with individuals

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oxford Global Resources.

Interview

My interview process was a complete disaster everyone I talked to was almost as clueless as the person before. I had a serious of 7!! Yes 7 different interviews first starting with execs then down to the assistants. After two months of interviewing I lost interest. I honestly feel bad for anyone that works for them... and for anyone that is looking to apply good luck!