Oxford Global Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.3

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oxford Global Resources (Madison, WI) in May 2017.

Interview

Really amazing experience! Super positive, energetic people who LOVE their job but didn't sugarcoat the challenges at all. They were straight up that it's a great company with great growth potential and earning potential but that I'd have to be patient and work my butt off to pull in clients and consultants.

Interview Questions

• This job involves making a lot of phone calls and sometimes you can make 50 dials and talk to two people all day...how do you think that would affect you and how would you deal with that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Interview

Pointless this company makes it clear they are out to look out for their wallets. Totally focused on what clients they have which are few in pharma and then called all references and wastes everyone 's time . They do not work to find roles instead they work on making a bad name for themselves . All the emails I got were for leads to help their income ; yea I am not here to help that .

Tech Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oxford Global Resources.

Interview

It was structured, panel interview that allowed for open discussion, future direction, and specific questions. Nothing too crazy, but it was ideal for how a project of the magnitude should go

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oxford Global Resources (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process with Oxford consisted of a few phone calls with a recruiter and submission of my resume via email. The interview with their client was a simple video chat during which the manager and two members of the client's staff asked me various technical questions.

Interview Questions

• There are always users who have more difficulties than others, how do you handle a user who is having extensive trouble and is unable to articulate the nature of their problem?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Oxford Global Resources.

Interview

There was a Phone screen with an Humam resources recruiter and a phone screen with the director, face to face with 3 members of the team, a face to face interview with the director and phone call with VP.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Oxford Global Resources (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Spoke with the corporate recruiter on the phone and was asked a few questions then set up the interview. Came in on the interview day and interviewed with mentor, recruiting manager, segment manager, and division manager. After the interview they have you sit with a recruiter/account manager (whichever you're interviewing for) for 30 minutes or so.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want a career in sales?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Oxford Global Resources (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Got an email from Oxford Global Resources, Inc.. asked me to send in resume. Still have 3 months till I need to get another job. They we me to pick a time for phone interview, setup for 12 PAC, but NO call. Email back setup next day still NO message.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oxford Global Resources.

Interview

My interview process was a complete disaster everyone I talked to was almost as clueless as the person before. I had a serious of 7!! Yes 7 different interviews first starting with execs then down to the assistants. After two months of interviewing I lost interest. I honestly feel bad for anyone that works for them... and for anyone that is looking to apply good luck!

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oxford Global Resources (Beachwood, OH).

Interview

A train wreck.. Disorganized I had a interview scheduled then met with 2 people
    Who had just stared. And we're to busy texting
    You deal with a corporate recruiter to achedule
    The interview and she was worse then the 2 idiots I interviews with.

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oxford Global Resources (Madison, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone conversation with a recruiter, followed by the branch manager and finally the team recruitment leader at the individual office. Each person spoke to me one on one and the communication between them seemed great and I did not have the repeat myself ever with information or logistics.

Interview Questions

• What kind of communication do you feel you excel in and why?   Answer Question