Oxford Immunotec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oxford Immunotec Interview Questions

Interviews at Oxford Immunotec

1.8

Lab Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oxford Immunotec.

Interview

Very laid back. Not stressful at all. They like to inform you of what you'll be getting into up front, which is nice. Very honest place, and the staff is friendly. They called me in and I waited at the front window until they called me back to interview. They requested that interviewees brought transcripts and asked a couple of questions about classes.

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oxford Immunotec (Memphis, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview then onsite. The walk through was very misleading. Job description has since been updated, but initial description and hours were nothing like the real thing. Easy to get people in the door, but once in, pay is the only thing that keeps you there. No life job balance.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwood, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oxford Immunotec (Norwood, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Was put in a conference room. Rotated between 3 employees. One was a supervisor, one was a hiring manager, and one was another supervisor. Interview questions mainly consisted of experience and education and what skills you hold. Overall good vibe.

Interview Questions

• How would a coworker describe you?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oxford Immunotec (Marlborough, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

If you are applying for a position in a full time role brush up on your presentation skills. After interviewing with co workers, managers and your hiring manager you will be asked back to present on a hypothetical problem relevant to your position that you will need to present a solution for. Everyone hired at Oxford is required to do this if you want to the job.

Interview Questions

• Most questions are "Give me an example" type questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oxford Immunotec (Marlborough, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Three hours. You meet with each individual manager which is very inefficient and a huge waste of time because you are asked the same questions over and over again.

Interview Questions

• Simple questions- What are your career goals? What are you looking for.   Answer Question

Laboratory Assistant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oxford Immunotec (Memphis, TN) in November 2015.

Interview

Easy, breezy, beautiful, cover girl. Most interviews are not about if you are a good fit. It's more if you are able and willing to do the extraneous work. The team leads are really ill informed about how to properly interview candidates.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oxford Immunotec (Boston, MA) in October 2018.

Interview

I haven't been on an interview in 15 years and Kristin made the interview easy smooth and very comfortable. She was easy to talk to and even had a great sense of humor but over all she listened.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to Oxford? what interest you about this company?   Answer Question

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oxford Immunotec (Memphis, TN) in June 2014.

Interview

Skype interview, then called in for interview. The skype interview was from corporate, near Boston. The second interview was in Memphis. They did not focus on IT related issues, but more on personality.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oxford Immunotec (Boston, MA).

Interview

Process was very fast through a referral. Received an interview within a few days and an offer within 2 weeks. Started with group interview with 3 employees, a tour of the facilities and then sitting down with the MD one on one.

Lab Assistant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oxford Immunotec (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Process was easy applied online got called the same week for an interview. The interview was very informal. Mostly discussed the job and was very honest about the amount of labor it requires

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Everything was pretty much set including pay, hours, temporary status.