P.A.M. Transportation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

P.A.M. Transportation Interview Questions

1.9

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at P.A.M. Transportation (Springdale, AR).

Interview

First there was an initial phone screening. Then after passing that requirement, an actual interview was scheduled. Multiple essay questions were sent to me to complete beforehand.After arriving on site, I really got the impression the job was already filled before even posting it. People were rude and did not smile back. Complete waste of time. They did not go over what the job entails until I asked. The interview didn't even consist of actual questions. "Favorite class in college, Least Favorite" end of interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about self. Favorite class in college. Least Favorite. End interview   Answer Question

OTR Truck Driver Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at P.A.M. Transportation.

Interview

There was no interview. I was hired after passing my cdl class and got the job. I went through a cdl school Pam paid me to go to school to get my cdl and then was under contract for a year.

Driver Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at P.A.M. Transportation.

Interview

Very laid back and easy interview. After applying online they will invite you into the office for an inperson interview. Arrive early as parking can be hard to find. Once you walk into the office the receptionist will have you fill out a decision making test while waiting for the interviewer. Once the interviewer arrives he will take you up to his office and ask you a couple of easy questions.

OTR Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at P.A.M. Transportation (Lakeland, FL).

Interview

Do you have a pulse and are willing to work for free while being in a truck for months your in they will then proceed to lie to you about everything

pay: you will make 50000
    truth: at pam the avg pay is less then 400 a week on a good week

hometime: we respect your home time
    Truth: been working here 6 months not home on time once worst was gonna be a week late

500 a week guarantee: you get 500 a week even if your miles are low that week for 3 months
    Truth: they will make up reasons every time why you dont get it we got it once and deserved it about 5 times

Interview Questions

• Do you have a pulse   1 Answer
    • Do you want to make above 50000 a year (lie)   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tontitown, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at P.A.M. Transportation (Tontitown, AR) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was totally unorganized with every manager in operations in the room. It was semi comical. There was one manager that was the alpha male that fought for the attention over the rest of the group. There was no set interview structure.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you can be management material at PAM?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tontitown, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at P.A.M. Transportation (Tontitown, AR) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online and heard back quickly the same day from HR recruiter (Mr. Majors) to ask me when I was available. We met at PAM Headquarters and he asked a few basic questions. He almost immediately started telling me about other positions I didn't apply for (I guess they try to bait and switch applicants to be in sales even when they weren't applying for that). Interview was pretty easy and laid back and at the end he said I should hear back in 3 or 4 business days. Well I didn't hear anything for a week or two so I tried to follow up. Majors never replied. This wasn't the first time he and the HR department stopped communicating in the middle of one of my applications. Will never apply there again. He wasted my time. If PAM is a "family" like it was described to me, it sure didn't feel like it.

Dispatcher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at P.A.M. Transportation in May 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with HR manager first. He explained the companies history and we had a nice conversation. Second interview was with the operations manager and he asked about my history. Interview was more like a good conversation .

Interview Questions

• Where I saw myself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Logistic Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tontitown, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at P.A.M. Transportation (Tontitown, AR) in March 2015.

Interview

2 interviews. First interview with Senior HR and then one or two senior directors of operations. Interview wasn't that hard. Management are very laid back. Be yourselft and prepare for interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tontitown, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at P.A.M. Transportation (Tontitown, AR) in January 2015.

Interview

Sent resume and received email following day to set up interview. Went in to do interview asked the questions and answers truthfully gave profile about what I do now and what I've done, HR talked a good game but couldn't back it up, gave me all the perks and was speaking with me like I had the job, HR stated would hear back by end of week. Couple days passed heard back to set up second interview with director and another person, felt that the interview went really well; both stated they enjoyed Interviewing with me and if I did not hear anything in a couple days to contact HR next day HR sent email stating interview went well and should have an update by Thursday, Thursday rolled around didn't hear anything via phone or email, neither the following Friday or Monday or Tuesday sent email to check status never heard back, called on 1-14-15 left voice mail still nothing, chalked it up as they hired someone else, lack of professionalism to not let someone know they did not get the job, ignore emails and calls was rude of that HR , vowed to never apply for P.A.M again.

OTR Truck Driver Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at P.A.M. Transportation in January 2015.

Interview

week long orientation with hotel and most meals paid for. two weeks with a trainer and then you get your own truck and sent out on your own or with a co driver