P.C. Richard & Son Interview Questions | Glassdoor

P.C. Richard & Son Interview Questions

2.1

Sales Counselor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at P.C. Richard & Son.

Interview

interviewed at price parkway building. met 2 managers, was asked basic questions. Went over the hours of the position, and asked what store would I prefer to work at if given a choice. Overall professional.

Interview Questions

• I see your resume has no sales background. your background is in *******. I know people and can get you a job in that field if you like.   1 Answer

Appliance Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at P.C. Richard & Son.

Interview

It is a very easy interview. They ask if you can handle the hours and want the job. If you say yes it yours. Once uou get to the training center they have you fill out the app then you speak to vernon. He is a re you.ally great guy, the trainer for nj, who will interview you. There is no way you will not get the job

Sales Person Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmingdale, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at P.C. Richard & Son (Farmingdale, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Quick and easy. They are looking to hire any of the candidates that show up and apply for sales position. They know that you are going to be paid drawer on your commissions so they basically want to get those candidates that can learn the computer system and go through a basic entry level training course,

Interview Questions

• Former employment questions. The questions were very basic.   Answer Question

P C Richard Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmingdale, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at P.C. Richard & Son (Farmingdale, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Submitted application online, got a call two days later for an in-person interview at their corporate HQ in Farmingdale.

The interview I thought went well, I met with multiple managers and they all seemed to be really receptive to me and my experience. They said they would have to wait on their director to return from vacation before moving on to the next step. Almost a month later and two follow up emails after, I heard nothing from the organization. I moved along with my search for other opportunities.

A month later, I received snail mail from their HR department about not being able to be offered employment. Please just send an email, it saves people so much more time and not having to wait for a response is best. Especially when it is a disappointing rejection letter rife with grammar errors.

All in all, the interview was pleasant and great, the atmosphere and corporate culture seemed great, but their HR processes and hiring process needs some serious refinement and more deference to the candidates applying and not wasting their time as well as your own.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions about my resume, no formal interview questionnaire, was based off the content of my resume. Things such as projects that I completed at the organizations I was part of and my skills and experiences in software.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmingdale, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at P.C. Richard & Son (Farmingdale, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Short Brief, Basic, Simple, Easy. Submit application in person at the head quarters in farmingdale new york got a call back for interview in couple days went in interview to 20min got offer filled out paper work on the spot for background check

Interview Questions

• Regular question like can u work weekends and night. can u multitask with a computer.   1 Answer

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at P.C. Richard & Son.

Interview

Easy in person, one on one interview with Human Resource manager. Interviewer asked about knowledge of company (family owned and operated) and previous sales experience. Interviewer also asked about past work experiences and sales experience. I was also given certain scenarios and asked how I would respond. I started training the next week and training took about two weeks.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at P.C. Richard & Son (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

It was a simple interview with common questions that you would expect from any job interview. The recruiter was very nice and helpful in explaining the role to me. The entire interview was about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was a fixed hourly wage, I was not able to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Carteret, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at P.C. Richard & Son (Carteret, NJ) in November 2013.

Interview

Very laid back. As long as you're confident in yourself, confident in you ability to speak and relate to others in an amicable manner, and you have a strong character about you, the interview isn't much of a intimidation at all. What they are looking for are dependable people who have the mind for customer service.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Pretty simple interview, kind of got a feel for me as a person and told a long story of the founding of the company.

Draw v commission

Sales Counselor Interview

Interview

I filled out an application in the store and received a call from the main headquarters for an interview. I met with their senior sales trainer who greeted me, told me about the hours, weekends, training, etc. Then he asked me a bunch of questions about myself and what my goals were, and why I wanted to work for the company. After I answered his questions, he told me all about the company and the job. He was passionate about the company, enthusiastic, and very thorough. After I met with him, I did a quiz, then met with another trainer who asked similar questions and was equally enthusiastic. A few days later I got the call to be hired and they made me feel great!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Draw vs. commission was standard. No negotiation because they explained to me that I write my own paycheck.