P.F. Chang's Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 29, 2017

1.9

61 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at P.F. Chang's.

Interview

Sat down with the manager and he asked me some very basic questions about my life and I just replied back honestly. Very laid back and nothing to be afraid of. Should have basic knowledge of how a restaurant operates.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for P.F. Chang's

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at P.F. Chang's (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Contacted them and they responded via email. Filled out an online questionnaire and took a logic test. After that I got a call to set up an interview. Set the interview up for the following week. I showed up early waited for ten minutes for the interviewer. I was asked questions about how I view teamwork.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at P.F. Chang's (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

The interview process with strange and confusing. I applied one afternoon and was given the general managers business card to call him to set up an interview with him. When I called he seems strangely hostile and asked me why someone gave me his business card to call him. I was kind of at a loss for words and looking back on it I wish I would have seen this warning sign.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at P.F. Chang's (Madison, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied through an online source, and received a call back within the hour for an interview. I went into the interview ~2 days later, and was met by the manager at the door. We sat at an empty table and she asked me questions about myself, my experience, why I wanted to work there, etc. Very friendly and I felt I could talk openly and honestly. She offered me a position on the spot and I was in for training the next week!

Interview Questions

• "Why would you be a great addition to our team?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chino Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at P.F. Chang's (Chino Hills, CA).

Interview

Easy going interview, I received an email for the interview and had it a few days later. I was hired on the spot. They just wanted to make sure I would be a good fit for the team and wanted to make sure that I knew the general steps of service, food, and drinks.

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at P.F. Chang's (Little Rock, AR) in January 2017.

Interview

Was hired after two interviews a resume/application submission, and a phone call. Took 5 days from beginning to end. Met with Floor Managers on my own volition which made a big difference.

Interview Questions

• how much experience do you have.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at P.F. Chang's (Wilmington, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

walked in filled out app, and had brief interview with service manager, I was told to come back for a second with general manager and then was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• experience?, why do you want to work here? you past customer conflicts?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at P.F. Chang's (Baltimore, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

Very easy process. First interview is a couple of questions about your previous jobs. A lot of getting to know. You generally can tell if you're going to get the second interview by mid interview/

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at P.F. Chang's (Marlton, NJ).

Interview

Started by filling out a form - have to do this in the restaurant. Meet with a manager, then come back for another meeting/training overview. There was some discussion of company culture, expectations, availability/flexibility with scheduling - weekends, holidays, etc. This was all followed by a follow up call and a decent amount of paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Mostly was a review of the resume, as well as some questions about experience and availability.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dedham, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at P.F. Chang's (Dedham, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

The whole process took about 2 minutes. It was a snap. They thought I was someone else. I went in to pick up a take-out order and they thought I was an interview. so they ended up offering me a job.