P2 Energy Solutions Business Analyst - Product Management - Entry Level Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Business Analyst - Product Management - Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at P2 Energy Solutions (Houston, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

I just completed the assessment questionnaire and have to say quite frankly that its one of the most ridiculous questionnaires I've come across to date, especially for an entry level position. At one point, I felt like I was applying for NASA and their space shuttle program. I am not applying for an engineering position.

I have an MBA and have applied to various other companies in the past. The IQ/Intelligence test as well as personality test were fine and quite the standard but then there are sections on graphic sequences and mechanical testing that caught me by surprise and have no relevance to the position according to the job description. All in all, if this is what P2 Energy puts all their applicants through, its an absolute waste of time in my opinion.

Interview Questions