P3 Group - North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

P3 Group - North America Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2017

2.7

Telematics Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at P3 Group - North America.

Interview

Phone call: cultural fit; not bad
    Onsite: know what's on your resume mainly your projects especially if your going for engineering. They also ask a question to solve on the board. They want you to assess what are the most important things you would consider given a certain situation.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at P3 Group - North America in April 2017.

Interview

Low value interview with not much content. Asked standard questions. Impersonal and cold. Poor communication. Got an email telling me no longer being considered a week late and after they promised a call back. No explanation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at P3 Group - North America (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone Screen- A pretty straight forward interview. Comprised of two parts and lasted roughly 30 minutes. Behavioral questions such why are you interested in the firm, strengths etc and then a brief run down on the resume. Some time spent discussing about the position. Interviewer was nice. Not sure why I did not get selected. Feedback would have been better. Overall not a bad experience. Need to be moderately prepared for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and Why are you interested in working with this firm.   Answer Question

Operations Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richland, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at P3 Group - North America (Richland, SC) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with two senior consultants from a manufacturing facility in Alabama. Talked about the process and what they are looking for in a candidate . What kind of chalanges they face and how the envirorment on th efloor

Interview Questions

• walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at P3 Group - North America (Southfield, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied thorugh linkedin, Hr contacted in early december for phone screen, scheduled an interview in early jan, 2 on 1 interview was interactive. Was told within a couple of days that I was a good fit but waited another month to get an official offer

Interview Questions

• mix of general/basic tech questions based off of resume and stuff that company does and then an analytical question.
      Design (dimensions) an ATM money holder at an airport   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offered lower than what I had asked, took it because its a good company to start with.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at P3 Group - North America (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I had to complete to Skype interviews where I was asked questions about my CV and also a couple of industry related questions but mostly about my professional experiences. Also I was asked about my expectations of the internship.

Interview Questions

• How did you cope with difficult situations in your former employments?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at P3 Group - North America (Detroit, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

phone interview, it covers basic elements of the resume.
    several questions about some skills for the job
    questions about related projects done before for similar job
    Questions about visa issues and availability to reallocate and travel

Interview Questions

• just more details about what is mentioned in the resume   1 Answer

Telematics Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at P3 Group - North America (Detroit, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

There were three rounds - One was telephonic with HR (Behavioral Based questions), Second was in-person with two of the employees (Blend of behavioral based questions plus questions about the stuff mentioned in my resume), Third with Manager (Technical Round - In depth questions about the stuff mentioned in my resume). But after all of these rounds, I haven't still got a firm reply (It's been 7 months now, so you could guess about their professionalism ). I really wanted to serve this organization but whenever I tried to do a follow-up, Most of the time I got a vague statement from the recruiters or I would say HR as a reply to my follow-up email. In the meanwhile, I thought of starting my job search again and luckily I got two offers. While encapsulating my interview process, I would say In this competitive environment, a delay is detrimental. Good candidates simply do not last on the job market. Make decisions and get approvals fast, and come back with an offer quickly.

Interview Questions

• Questions about weakness, strength, motivation etc   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at P3 Group - North America (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online for a Project Manager position. I was called within two days for an HR screening. At this time I was told they wanted me to do a follow up interview.

As they were trying to set this up I was asked to do a skills task for the next interview. This consisted of a 3-5 page PowerPoint presentation that I would be expected to present at the interview on a topic they assigned.

The interview was scheduled, but not confirmed. I had to ask the day before it was to happen, if it was confirmed. It was not so it was pushed back a week. Once it was scheduled and confirmed I interviewed with two people. The interview lasted an hour and a half, basic PM questions. Not once was my skills presentation mentioned, nor did I present it. The last five minutes of the interview they asked if I had any questions, but by the way we have a hard stop for a client call. I was told I would hear from them in the next three-four days.

I waited two weeks, contacted HR and discovered that the HR person was no longer there.
    Another HR person contacted me about an interview with the hiring manager. And by the way are you open to relocating. This surprised me since the job was posted for Dallas, the first interview I had was held at the Dallas office and we discussed how they were growing the Dallas office. I replied no but I will travel as much as needed.The reply I got was - We currently do not have any open positions in our other locations that match your qualifications. WHAT???

HR is often the first impression one gets of a company, hopefully the rest of the company is run better than this HR.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to white board how I would convince a client to engage in new emerging technologies. (This is not a PM function.)   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at P3 Group - North America (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Too long process. First round phone screening. Second round video interview with 2 people in panel. Third round is also video. Overall process took time. Had to wait for another round for more than 3 week.