PACCAR Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PACCAR Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PACCAR (Seattle, WA).

Interview

It took a month to complete all the required interview rounds. There were 3 rounds totally...the first round was a technical interview. Around 5 people were present in the panel and were asking average technical questions. The second round was with the director of the IT which was more like behavioral and the last was the HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Why Paccar? Why do you think you will be a right fit for the position? What do you know about PACCAR?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PACCAR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

Interview

Behavioral questions just looking for a company fit. Nothing challenging or scary for an in depth CS field review. This was an entry level position. Your mileage may vary depending on grade level.

Interview Questions

• What's one thing your peers would change?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PACCAR (Renton, WA) in April 2012.

Interview

This position I interviewed was was Software Engineer position in .Net. Interview panel consisted of two people. This was a structured interview with questions being asked alternatively by each panel member. Questions consisted of both technical and team related. Technical questions included basic object oriented questions, hands on coding, writing SQL queries, entity relationship diagrams, state diagrams, security and performance related questions, scrum/agile questions.
    My general feeling was that the company has a good work/life balance.

Interview Questions

• What is XSS attacks? And how we can prevent these?   Answer Question
    • Was given a class relationship diagram and was asked to explain the diagram   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PACCAR (Renton, WA) in April 2012.

Interview

It was a basic interview with textbook questions

Interview Questions

The offer was way under market

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PACCAR (Renton, WA) in September 2011.

Interview

A week after I applied on their website, HR recruiter contacted me by phone & email for arranging the in-person interview. There were three people in the conference room asking all technical questions, some are quite basic, and some are quite difficult.