PAREXEL Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 29, 2016

2.6

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Interview process took 4 weeks. Phone screen > phone interview > in person interview with the accounting manager. Received offer within one week. Each person in the process was very friendly and managed my expectations well.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you improved a process and how it added value to the company.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Billerica, MA).

Interview

Interviewer missed the phone call and no apology.
    At the interview was told by one of the interviewers that it's young people high stress environment "not like any of us have family or kids ".
    No response after interviewing even after being told that response by end of the week.
    HR said will get back to me after multiple reminders and months pass by and nothing.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

was a phone interview, they ask me about my experience on my last job, my skills my expectation with the position they have. why do you do this role (QA Engineer)?

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with testing native mobile apps?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Billerica, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

Decent phone interview with who appears to be a 'green' recruiter. Asked a lot of questions but didn't allow time for me to ask questions. Was told that I was overqualified for the applied role and talked up the other position that I was being considered for. After I agreed to move ahead with the other position, I followed-up twice to find out next steps and the recruiter went silent. Not very professional.

Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Billerica, MA).

Interview

Very quick process. Contacted by HR and did a few phone interviews. Then there was the in person interview. A few questions but nothing too hard. Just confirming your knowledge and as long as you know your stuff you're in!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your quality experience and ITIL knowledge.   Answer Question

Medical Imaging Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Billerica, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

First I had a screening phone interview with a recruiter, then a phone interview with four managers from the medical imaging group. I was then asked to come in for an hour long in person interview with two managers from the group.

CMA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Relatively easy interview but was not overall impressed with company and people in it. Very clear its about making money and not really investing time into helping people. No career path unless devoted to 75% travel. First interviewer yawned a number of times and watched the clock to run out. Not a great feeling.

CMA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Billerica, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Got a phone interview a month later. Came in for an in person interview within the next few days. Heard back about the position one business day later.

Clinical Monitoring Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and they got back to me in about 3 weeks. They reached out asking for a phone interview with HR. Then I got moved on to a Skype interview with two managers who worked from home. Everyone was very friendly and outgoing.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel up to 80%?   1 Answer

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Lowell, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone screening by HR person. Call was received at the precise scheduled time. Interviewer worked out of a different state than where the position will be held. I was unable to get many of my questions answered regarding the position due to the interviewer lack of knowledge about it. Reading the reviews on Glassdoor has me very skeptical about this position.

Interview Questions

• All question were given to the interviewer by the hiring manager. The interviewer was admittedly new to recruiting this position.
      Why is Service Level Management Important?
      What are the main activities of a Service Delivery Manager responsible for Service Level Management
      What are good metrics for measuring availability of a service?
      Names some of the main steps as part of the incident management process.
      As part of the problem management process describe a “problem”, a “root cause of an incident” and also a “problem workaround”
      Interviewer also asked me about willingness to worked extra hours which by reading reviews on Glassdoor I learned is a problem with current and passed employees.
      1 Answer