PAREXEL Clinical Operations Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PAREXEL Clinical Operations Lead Interview Questions

2.5

Clinical Operations Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Durham, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

You will be asked to pre-fill out a questionnaire before the first phone interview. The first round is to feel you out to see if you meet the baseline qualifications then your candidate packet is sent to a more Senior HR representative for the Group.

Interview Questions

• In your own words what would be the top three priorities you would focus on for this role?   Answer Question
  • What are your strengths and how would they benefit you in this role?   Answer Question
  • Is there any reason you would be denied for a corporate credit card?   Answer Question
  • Rate from 1-4 your proficiency with outlook and MS products.   Answer Question
  • What are all the EDC systems you have used or are familiar with.   Answer Question

Benefits was not competitive to current position.

Other Interview Reviews for PAREXEL

Clinical Operations Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL in April 2012.

Interview

One phone interview with recruiter then phone interview with a manager, face to face interview with a manager and then 2 more phone interviews with managers. The recruiter assessed that you had the background, education and experience for the job. The manager interviews were scenario based or asking about your skills and strengths- "Remember a time when you......"

Interview Questions

• Remember a time when you had to resolve a conflict with a team member due to to a misunderstanding or communication   Answer Question

Negotiation

They had a set range for the position and they ask me if the salary would be acceptable before starting the interview process. It was appropriately higher than my current salary but some candidates accepted the position with a drop in salary.