Cover image for Parexel
Logo

Add an Interview

Parexel Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 592 of over 592 interviews

Recruiter17%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Parexel

Application

I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

Fue un proceso muy calido y profesional. Respetuoso y preocupandose por el entrevistado en cada detalle. Fue un proceso rápido y al cabo de 1 mes estaba trabajando en la empresa

Interview Questions
  • Cuales son mis planes en la empresa
    Answer Question

Parexel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

Thorough with a presentation of a case study. Several interview steps. I have been through a few interviews with Parexel, and those are all multistep from 2 to 4 stages

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Parexel

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Parexel? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Parexel employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Parexel

Application

I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

Initial interview was more than an hour . Interview with hiring manager was more than an hour. My qualifications and skills were more than what they had asked for. Waste of time for me and the company.

Interview Questions
  • How do you customize consent forms for that region?
1 person found this interview helpful

Parexel

Application

I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

no chance to have one even if I hold a law degree obtained in a prestigious University from another country, with an excellent mark, and despite the fact that experience was not mentioned in the job advertisement. They rejected my application via e-mail

Interview Questions
  • Please, just let me read other reviews on interview-related questions from other companies now. Good luck to everyone

Parexel

Application

I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

3 rounds Interview round which lasts for about 30 minute Written test on a case report where they give you essay writing and a report to write Hr round is also there at the end of you qualify all of the above

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Parexel

Application

I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

Waste of my time, the interview was okay, fairly easy questions. I was rejected, for reasons best know to them. That’s all I have to say, I do not have 30 words to write

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parexel (Hyderābād) in Nov 2022

Interview

It was a great experience. once your resume is selected there can be an online test then after if you are selected, the interview will be conducted. the interview lasts about 30 min.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Parexel

Application

I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

Recruiter conducted one screening call then an hour interview. All together took about two weeks between screening call and hearing back about job status. Heard no feedback only automatic reply about not being selected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Parexel

Application

I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

Muy tranquila, hicieron un par de preguntas en ingles, el resto en espanol. Preguntaron experiencia pasada, actual y expectativas de futuro. Consultaron sueldo pretendido y disponibilidad para viajar La duracion total de la entrevista fue de aproximandamente 30 minutos.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest, Bucuresti

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parexel (Bucharest, Bucuresti) in Oct 2022

Interview

I was contacted via e-mail by a recruiter to have an interview with the hiring manager. Waste of my time, the interview was okay, easy questions. I was rejected, for reasons best know to them even if I was qualified for the job, even over qualified I can say. I would have sincerely appreciate any explanation for the rejection as my CV is way better than other candidates that already work there. I am really disappointed about this company and with this kind of reaction I am really glad I didn't get the job. Better work anywhere else.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Parexel How will help your experience
Viewing 1 - 10 of 592 Interviews

Parexel Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Parexel as 58.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.79 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Project Manager and Clinical Research Associate rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Clinical Monitoring Associate and Research Associate roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Parexel takes an average of 25 days when considering 392 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Clinical Research Associate II had the quickest hiring process (on average 10 days), whereas Project Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 36 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Parexel according to 392 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 30.48%