PAREXEL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PAREXEL Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.8

Laboratory Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PAREXEL in May 2017.

Interview

There are two stages, a phone screening then final interview. I only made it to the phone screening step. Here they ask fairly simple questions, a few are mentioned below

Clinical Monitoring Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was emailed to set up a phone interview a couple of days later. It was relatively quick and easy, mostly personal questions about what kind of career I was looking for and salary expectations, before setting up a video conference interview for a few weeks later. I also had been emailed some forms to complete, as well as an activity that involved prioritizing tasks, which I emailed back and never heard anything about. I interviewed by video with two different employees, one in recruiting and one more involved with clinical trials. I thought the questions were rather straightforward and they encouraged taking time before answering them. I asked if I would hear back soon and they both said they would let me know either way.

I never heard back from the company much to my surprise, since they both strongly hinted I was a shoe-in for the job. I was disappointed, and really only annoyed that no one ever contacted me about it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you failed at something and how you learned from it.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Interview process took 4 weeks. Phone screen > phone interview > in person interview with the accounting manager. Received offer within one week. Each person in the process was very friendly and managed my expectations well.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you improved a process and how it added value to the company.   Answer Question

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL.

Interview

recruiter reached out with a few general questions at first, and then passed my information onto the hiring manager. Phone interview followed by in person interview with three different individuals from the department.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was very friendly interviewing process with Laboratory Senior and Lead Research Coordinator. They are forthcoming and ready to explain the scope of the position. As clinical research Phase I service provider, Parexel is good at conducting random experiments and they seek out motivated personals to run those trials.

Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Memphis, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

Four interviews total. The first three were by recruiters. I was told that a final interview would be by webinar. I never got past my third interview to speak with hiring manager.

Clinical Trial Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Durham, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone, face-to-face. At first my salary range was too high. I received a call from a recruiter manager who asked that I consider PAREXEL even though they could not pay as much as my experience justified. I agreed and liked the people I interviewed with, and took the position.

Interview Questions

• Asked what must be included in an Informed Consent Form.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Billerica, MA).

Interview

Interviewer missed the phone call and no apology.
    At the interview was told by one of the interviewers that it's young people high stress environment "not like any of us have family or kids ".
    No response after interviewing even after being told that response by end of the week.
    HR said will get back to me after multiple reminders and months pass by and nothing.

Clinical Enrolment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and promising. I completed 3 interviews and had a verbal agreement that I would move to the next steps. The next thing I knew, I received an e-mail saying I did not qualify for the position. Very disappointing to lift someone up so much and take so much of their personal time just to drop them and by e-mail no less.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL in September 2016.

Interview

Was contacted pretty quickly after applying. Standard screening by recruiter. They explained the process. They were very adamant how they don't leave people hanging in the process. Then didn't have any follow up. Was disappointed but not surprised to see it happened after all the reassurances to the contrary.

Interview Questions

PAREXEL Response

Dec 27, 2016

I'm sorry to read your feedback as we consider a positive candidate experience to be a top priority. If you feel comfortable with providing more detail, please contact me at... More