PAREXEL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL in September 2014.

Interview

Standard process. Phone interview and on site with 5-6 people from different functions. People were nice, some weird questions aka "how do you feel about diversity". You will be asked to do a presentation and the topic will be provided ahead of time.

Interview Questions

• Problem to solve: relates to Agile. You will be given homework to prep.   Answer Question

Contract Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PAREXEL.

Interview

First was asked to do a phone interview with the Director of Business Operations. After that, they asked for an in-person interview. This interview comprised of sitting down with three different managers separately. Each asked basic questions regarding work ethic, time management, attention to detail, etc.

Interview Questions

• How do you effectively manage your time?   3 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL in April 2013.

Interview

After the HR communication, the first round was Skype interview.It was technical round.Basics should be strong.The next round they asked me to appear for 3 hour interview with 4 different levels of technical people.3 hour was full technical round and Previous Jobs,Process.but mostly technical again
    DW background, --so all DW basics,Power center Informatica, SQL, various Testing approaches.

Negotiation

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Glendale, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

It was simple. They did not ask me anything too difficult that I was unable to answer. It was experience based. They also ask you why you want to work for the company, and they ask some scenario questions to test your ethics.

Interview Questions

• what experience do you have in relation to the position you are applying to?   1 Answer

SQA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PAREXEL in February 2013.

Interview

Easy and straight forward interview with the department manager and director. Process was different 3 yrs back and team was very competitive and growing. Had a 1:1 with HR and managers and was short listed for the next round with the WW Director. The interview was straight forward and HR contacted next day for the negotiation and started the job in 3 weeks

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL in December 2014.

Interview

One on the phone screening interview then About 3 video conference interviews. Whole process took about 3weeks. The interviewers ranged in position from senior programmers, managers, and the VP of data operations.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Interview

Initial communication was an email which was followed by a phone interview. Scheduling of the interview was set up over email. The process consists of three interviews. I was asked several behavioral questions and questions about why I wanted to work for the company. The interview steps were laid out in a detailed way to me prior to the start of interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Durham, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

Consisted of showing up with my resume after a friend of a friend put in a good word for me with the company. I was lucky not only because of that, but because they were starting up something cutting edge to recruit new CRAs, which the industry was in desperate need of at the time, which was a training program. I showed up resume in hand, answered a few questions about my education and why I thought i would be successful at the job. Next thing I knew I got an email that I was accepted and told when to show up for training, this included a contract to work for a year and a penalty of having to pay back the year's salary of $50k if I didn't complete the year work.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the person for this job? Why do you think you'll be able to succeed?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Atlanta, GA) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied online. One phone screen with the recruiter, then a second interview with the Ops Manager. Offer made 1 week later. Total of 3 Week process. Quick, informative, responsive HR. Lots of information provided. All interviews were video based.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your background qualifications in detail.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Atlanta, GA) in August 2018.

Interview

4+ weeks. It was very rushed in the beginning from the phone interview with recruiter to Skype interview was 2 weeks then a long 3 weeks wait and but stated that my interview was great and they were waiting to complete all the interviews.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PAREXEL in December 2017.

Interview

I was looking forward to working with Parexel, however the women I had a phone interview with seemed like she was just reading questions off of a sheet of paper to put me in a database and wasn't really interested in what I had to offer the company.

Interview Questions

• The number of protocols I manage.   1 Answer