PAREXEL Clinical Data Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PAREXEL Clinical Data Manager Interview Questions

Clinical Data Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PAREXEL.

Interview

Submitted application online, HR promptly called back. Had a phone interview with the hiring manager about a week later. Very cordial and professional but it seemed to focus primarily on definitions, e.i. "What is a slowly changing dimension?" or "What is the difference between Union and Joiner transformation?". Almost no questions about experience. Made me think that a college graduate would perform better on this interview than a seasoned professional.

Interview Questions

• What is Data Warehouse? What is SDC? Difference between Joiner and Union transformations.   Answer Question

Clinical Data Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PAREXEL in February 2015.

Interview

It was mostly pleasant, 30 minute interview, she was a little late calling me and asked some general questions. I was very honest about my experience and gave answers to the best of my ability. However, she told me point blank that she did not get the answer she needed hear. So, I suspect I didn't her question because I had trouble understanding the interviewer at times since they were on a speaker phone.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (San Diego, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

Hiring manager was very pleasant, very knowledgeable and capable. She is one of the truly good managers there that help drive the organization

Interview Questions

• I don't believe any of the questions were particularly difficult. Typically difficult questions were generic such as "describe your most difficult situation in your last job, and what you did to resolve it."   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase. They simply say the job pays this. Any attempt to negotiate is turned down. Due to the impacted market, they have a large pool of candidates ready to fill in a spot if you do not.

Clinical Data Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL.

Interview

Two phone calls (1 with HR and 1 with DM manager) + a face to face interview (with HR and DM manager).

Clinical Data Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Meticulous, thorough and robust.

HR telephonic round, followed by written test, followed by technical face-face round, followed by final HR face-face round.

The panel was friendly and strives to create a comforting environment to the candidate.

The HR round is a bit tedious since they like to be very sure about your candidature and the HR is very professional and clear on the needs and expectations.