PAREXEL Clinical Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PAREXEL Clinical Specialist Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Durham, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone, face-to-face. At first my salary range was too high. I received a call from a recruiter manager who asked that I consider PAREXEL even though they could not pay as much as my experience justified. I agreed and liked the people I interviewed with, and took the position.

Interview Questions

• Asked what must be included in an Informed Consent Form.   1 Answer

Clinical Enrolment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and promising. I completed 3 interviews and had a verbal agreement that I would move to the next steps. The next thing I knew, I received an e-mail saying I did not qualify for the position. Very disappointing to lift someone up so much and take so much of their personal time just to drop them and by e-mail no less.

Clinical Trial Specialist II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PAREXEL.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter and then in-person interview a week later with 2 upper-level management employees. The interviews seemed impersonal and focused on the "behavioral" questions. They asked me in several different ways about times when I had messed up or missed a deadline. It's hard to think of so many different scenarios that are not positive!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PAREXEL (San Diego, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

30 minute phone interview. Questions corresponded to job description and how my experience/skills related to the position. My information was passed along to the San Diego office for 2nd interview; however, they already hired someone for the position.

Clinical Trials Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PAREXEL in June 2016.

Interview

First stage with HR who was very nice. Asked basic questions about who your are, experience and typical behavioural interview questions.
    Second stage with a senior Clinical Trial Specialist and Manager. Questions were not asked to catch interviewee out but rather to guide the person and help them further understand. Very nice team.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest strength?
      Describe the duties in your current role
      Decribe the duties in the role you are going to apply for
      Answer Question

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL in June 2011.

Interview

The interview process about 2 1/2/ - 3 weeks. It was a series of phone interview with an outside recruiter and the companies HR. I answered a series of job related questions as well as provided a description of my previous work history. All in all it was a positive experience. I was very pleasantly surprised.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • What do you know about our organization.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non negotiable.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL in July 2010.

Interview

I was contacted via email by a PAREXEL recruiter. I replied back that I was very interested. She then set up a phone screen (lasted 30 min) and asked a few questions, basic questions, for example why am I leaving my current job, how long have I been there, how did I hear about PAREXEL, etc. which she submitted to the hiring manager. A couple days later I was contacted to go to a face to face interview, which was scheduled for about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

when the recruiter asked about current salary, my current salary was several thousand above what she said she saw the offers come through as for the position. I said I could probably do a specific number, about $3000 higher than the number she told me. She said she would let the hiring manager know and I did get the 2nd interview, so I guess my number was in the ballpark