PAREXEL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Billerica, MA).

Interview

Interviewer missed the phone call and no apology.
    At the interview was told by one of the interviewers that it's young people high stress environment "not like any of us have family or kids ".
    No response after interviewing even after being told that response by end of the week.
    HR said will get back to me after multiple reminders and months pass by and nothing.

Clinical Enrolment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and promising. I completed 3 interviews and had a verbal agreement that I would move to the next steps. The next thing I knew, I received an e-mail saying I did not qualify for the position. Very disappointing to lift someone up so much and take so much of their personal time just to drop them and by e-mail no less.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL in September 2016.

Interview

Was contacted pretty quickly after applying. Standard screening by recruiter. They explained the process. They were very adamant how they don't leave people hanging in the process. Then didn't have any follow up. Was disappointed but not surprised to see it happened after all the reassurances to the contrary.

Interview Questions

PAREXEL Response

Dec 27, 2016

I'm sorry to read your feedback as we consider a positive candidate experience to be a top priority. If you feel comfortable with providing more detail, please contact me at... More

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

was a phone interview, they ask me about my experience on my last job, my skills my expectation with the position they have. why do you do this role (QA Engineer)?

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with testing native mobile apps?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Billerica, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

Decent phone interview with who appears to be a 'green' recruiter. Asked a lot of questions but didn't allow time for me to ask questions. Was told that I was overqualified for the applied role and talked up the other position that I was being considered for. After I agreed to move ahead with the other position, I followed-up twice to find out next steps and the recruiter went silent. Not very professional.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL.

Interview

Interviewed first by phone with a recruiter, second interview was in person with hiring manager and others in statistics and programming group. Everyone was friendly and the experience was very positive. Questions were based on my resume and general "getting to know you" questions. Interview was half day or a bit longer. Hiring manager was helpful in answering my questions about the company and the job.

Interview Questions

• General resume based questions and some typical HR questions.   Answer Question

Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Billerica, MA).

Interview

Very quick process. Contacted by HR and did a few phone interviews. Then there was the in person interview. A few questions but nothing too hard. Just confirming your knowledge and as long as you know your stuff you're in!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your quality experience and ITIL knowledge.   Answer Question

Technical Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Horsham, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

Referred into company, fast 2-round phone ints, onsite with hiring director after a month, then no contact from anyone at the company for a month. vm's, emails - no response. real pros!

Interview Questions

• How do you adapt your presentation style to multiple levels of an organization?   Answer Question

Project Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Raleigh, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

After the first few screening interviews the final interview is a presentation to a group of peers and potential managers. Following the presentation is a series of short one on one interviews with 5 to 6 different individuals. Each one is assigned to cover a certain area with you.

Medical Imaging Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Billerica, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

First I had a screening phone interview with a recruiter, then a phone interview with four managers from the medical imaging group. I was then asked to come in for an hour long in person interview with two managers from the group.