PAREXEL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PAREXEL Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.7

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL in September 2016.

Interview

Was contacted pretty quickly after applying. Standard screening by recruiter. They explained the process. They were very adamant how they don't leave people hanging in the process. Then didn't have any follow up. Was disappointed but not surprised to see it happened after all the reassurances to the contrary.

Interview Questions

PAREXEL Response

Dec 27, 2016

I'm sorry to read your feedback as we consider a positive candidate experience to be a top priority. If you feel comfortable with providing more detail, please contact me at ... More

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Billerica, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

Decent phone interview with who appears to be a 'green' recruiter. Asked a lot of questions but didn't allow time for me to ask questions. Was told that I was overqualified for the applied role and talked up the other position that I was being considered for. After I agreed to move ahead with the other position, I followed-up twice to find out next steps and the recruiter went silent. Not very professional.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL.

Interview

Interviewed first by phone with a recruiter, second interview was in person with hiring manager and others in statistics and programming group. Everyone was friendly and the experience was very positive. Questions were based on my resume and general "getting to know you" questions. Interview was half day or a bit longer. Hiring manager was helpful in answering my questions about the company and the job.

Interview Questions

• General resume based questions and some typical HR questions.   Answer Question

Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Billerica, MA).

Interview

Very quick process. Contacted by HR and did a few phone interviews. Then there was the in person interview. A few questions but nothing too hard. Just confirming your knowledge and as long as you know your stuff you're in!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your quality experience and ITIL knowledge.   Answer Question

Technical Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Horsham, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

Referred into company, fast 2-round phone ints, onsite with hiring director after a month, then no contact from anyone at the company for a month. vm's, emails - no response. real pros!

Interview Questions

• How do you adapt your presentation style to multiple levels of an organization?   Answer Question

Medical Imaging Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Billerica, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

First I had a screening phone interview with a recruiter, then a phone interview with four managers from the medical imaging group. I was then asked to come in for an hour long in person interview with two managers from the group.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL in June 2016.

Interview

I applied and three weeks later had a preliminary interview. The interview went well and I was told I would be contacted for a second interview. I chose the day and time from the list they provided. On that day, no one contacted me. I reached out via email and phone regarding the second interview. Two days later I heard back and they apologized and rescheduled me. Five minutes before my rescheduled interview, they cancelled. It took two days to set up another time. That interview finally happened with two employees and went well. I never heard back from anyone despite emails and phone calls requesting follow up. Overall it seems very dis-organized and that they have communication issues.

Interview Questions

• Describe my experience working on a large project and how I used my analytical experience.   Answer Question

PAREXEL Response

Aug 12, 2016

Thank you for providing your feedback about your experience. I apologize for the poor experience that you had while engaging with PAREXEL about employment opportunities and we are reviewing the ... More

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PAREXEL.

Interview

very long and unprofessional, it took them two weeks to call me and then it took another week to schedule it because the recruiter went on vacation and didnt say a word

Interview Questions

• They asked basic questions like components of ICF,types of CTMS you use,IWRS System and EDC systems   1 Answer

Interview

phone interview, group interview. people are nice, easy to talk, friendly. back ground check. offer. drug test.

CMA Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL.

Interview

Process went well. Was referred by a an employee. 2 phone screens and an on site interview. Took a week to receive offer (so don't freak out). They are very helpful.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. Offered above what I asked along with other details.