PAREXEL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PAREXEL Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Relatively easy interview but was not overall impressed with company and people in it. Very clear its about making money and not really investing time into helping people. No career path unless devoted to 75% travel. First interviewer yawned a number of times and watched the clock to run out. Not a great feeling.

Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Billerica, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Got a phone interview a month later. Came in for an in person interview within the next few days. Heard back about the position one business day later.

Clinical Monitoring Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and they got back to me in about 3 weeks. They reached out asking for a phone interview with HR. Then I got moved on to a Skype interview with two managers who worked from home. Everyone was very friendly and outgoing.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel up to 80%?   1 Answer

Senior Medical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Pasadena, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Contacted by an internal recruiter about 6 months after applying to a different position. We played phone tag for 2 weeks then had 2 screens. I was moved up to HR for that position and had a very nice phone conversation about my qualifications and the position and company benefits- this was a great experience. HR sent my summary for review by the hiring manager and if she liked it HR would set up a phone interview with her - it is a remote work position- so a lot of phone interviews! I scheduled the interview with the hiring manager about a week later and to my surprise after having such a positive experience- she was cold and uninterested. She seemed very distracted. We obviously didn't click, so no offer - fine with me.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to know about the company/position?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Baltimore, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and was contacted by Meredith Wells within a week that I was scheduled for an interview. I went into the unit for an interview. I had two women interview, (nurse manager, and another lady that does data entry.) It was fairly easy, basically asked for my availability, and I was hired within two days.

Clinical Research Associate/Study Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Initial prescreen call, emailed a questionnaire, then half hour phone interview later the same day. Informed I would be contacted in next couple weeks for another phone interview. Next interview scheduled on 2/9

Interview Questions

• Please tell me what types of clinical trials you have worked in? What specialities?   Answer Question

Clinical Operations Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Durham, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

You will be asked to pre-fill out a questionnaire before the first phone interview. The first round is to feel you out to see if you meet the baseline qualifications then your candidate packet is sent to a more Senior HR representative for the Group.

Interview Questions

• In your own words what would be the top three priorities you would focus on for this role?   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths and how would they benefit you in this role?   Answer Question
    • Is there any reason you would be denied for a corporate credit card?   Answer Question
    • Rate from 1-4 your proficiency with outlook and MS products.   Answer Question
    • What are all the EDC systems you have used or are familiar with.   Answer Question

Benefits was not competitive to current position.

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Lowell, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone screening by HR person. Call was received at the precise scheduled time. Interviewer worked out of a different state than where the position will be held. I was unable to get many of my questions answered regarding the position due to the interviewer lack of knowledge about it. Reading the reviews on Glassdoor has me very skeptical about this position.

Interview Questions

• All question were given to the interviewer by the hiring manager. The interviewer was admittedly new to recruiting this position.
      Why is Service Level Management Important?
      What are the main activities of a Service Delivery Manager responsible for Service Level Management
      What are good metrics for measuring availability of a service?
      Names some of the main steps as part of the incident management process.
      As part of the problem management process describe a “problem”, a “root cause of an incident” and also a “problem workaround”
      Interviewer also asked me about willingness to worked extra hours which by reading reviews on Glassdoor I learned is a problem with current and passed employees.
      1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Standard interview - met with people of varying positions (Senior Project Manager, Associate Director, and Director) for about 30 minutes each. I was shown an example of the product and was asked about my experience learning new systems, troubleshooting, etc. Following the interviews, I sent an email to each of my interviewers thanking them.

I sent 4 additional emails and left 2 voicemails over the span of 2-3 months to inquire about the status of my interview and received no response. I eventually gave up and focused my attention elsewhere. 10 months after the interview, I finally received an automated email informing me that the position had been filled.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle negative feedback?
      How do you keep on top of your projects?
      What is your project management style?
      Answer Question

PAREXEL Response

Dec 5, 2016

Thank you for providing your feedback about your experience. I apologize for the poor experience that you had while engaging with PAREXEL about employment opportunities and we are reviewing the ... More

CMA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL.

Interview

It went well.The only thing it took more than 2 weeks
    I was hoping they get back to me as promised but it didn't happen. Also it is impossible to reach Talent Acquisition. they never answer

Interview Questions

• Common questions: What would you do if you have a conflict with co-workers?   Answer Question