PAREXEL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2017

2.8

Project Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Raleigh, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

After the first few screening interviews the final interview is a presentation to a group of peers and potential managers. Following the presentation is a series of short one on one interviews with 5 to 6 different individuals. Each one is assigned to cover a certain area with you.

Medical Imaging Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Billerica, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

First I had a screening phone interview with a recruiter, then a phone interview with four managers from the medical imaging group. I was then asked to come in for an hour long in person interview with two managers from the group.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL in June 2016.

Interview

I applied and three weeks later had a preliminary interview. The interview went well and I was told I would be contacted for a second interview. I chose the day and time from the list they provided. On that day, no one contacted me. I reached out via email and phone regarding the second interview. Two days later I heard back and they apologized and rescheduled me. Five minutes before my rescheduled interview, they cancelled. It took two days to set up another time. That interview finally happened with two employees and went well. I never heard back from anyone despite emails and phone calls requesting follow up. Overall it seems very dis-organized and that they have communication issues.

Interview Questions

• Describe my experience working on a large project and how I used my analytical experience.   Answer Question

PAREXEL Response

Aug 12, 2016

Thank you for providing your feedback about your experience. I apologize for the poor experience that you had while engaging with PAREXEL about employment opportunities and we are reviewing the... More

Interview

phone interview, group interview. people are nice, easy to talk, friendly. back ground check. offer. drug test.

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PAREXEL.

Interview

very long and unprofessional, it took them two weeks to call me and then it took another week to schedule it because the recruiter went on vacation and didnt say a word

Interview Questions

• They asked basic questions like components of ICF,types of CTMS you use,IWRS System and EDC systems   1 Answer

CMA Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL.

Interview

Process went well. Was referred by a an employee. 2 phone screens and an on site interview. Took a week to receive offer (so don't freak out). They are very helpful.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. Offered above what I asked along with other details.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Relatively easy interview but was not overall impressed with company and people in it. Very clear its about making money and not really investing time into helping people. No career path unless devoted to 75% travel. First interviewer yawned a number of times and watched the clock to run out. Not a great feeling.

Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Billerica, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Got a phone interview a month later. Came in for an in person interview within the next few days. Heard back about the position one business day later.

Clinical Monitoring Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and they got back to me in about 3 weeks. They reached out asking for a phone interview with HR. Then I got moved on to a Skype interview with two managers who worked from home. Everyone was very friendly and outgoing.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel up to 80%?   1 Answer

Senior Medical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Pasadena, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Contacted by an internal recruiter about 6 months after applying to a different position. We played phone tag for 2 weeks then had 2 screens. I was moved up to HR for that position and had a very nice phone conversation about my qualifications and the position and company benefits- this was a great experience. HR sent my summary for review by the hiring manager and if she liked it HR would set up a phone interview with her - it is a remote work position- so a lot of phone interviews! I scheduled the interview with the hiring manager about a week later and to my surprise after having such a positive experience- she was cold and uninterested. She seemed very distracted. We obviously didn't click, so no offer - fine with me.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to know about the company/position?   Answer Question