PAREXEL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PAREXEL Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL in December 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview to go over resume information. 2 weeks later a 2nd phone interview and skype interview. Decision made the next day. Process took about 2 weeks. Everyone was really nice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was happy with offer. Did not negotiate.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL.

Interview

Cold phone call after employee referral. Phone interview several weeks later. Then face 2 face all day interview with 8-10 people plus 10 minute presentation. The presentation is just to see if you can speak in front of people, nothing more so keep it simple.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving the the lab/research and going into reg affairs?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They did not allow for any negotiation for this level.

Project Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PAREXEL.

Interview

4-5 people overall the main portion was a presentation to 2-3 people with an open forum for questions. Then it was broken down into 1:1 time, through Skype and phone

The presentation topic was provided by the recruiter a few days in advance. It had to be based on a scenario relevant to the position. Then the presentation had to be sent to the recruiter 1 day prior to my interview date.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Billerica, MA).

Interview

Standard with phone screen, and 2 rounds of in person.
    Phone Screen took 30 minutes
    First round with the hiring manager and a Principal PM.
    Second round was a panel with several members of the team and the VP separately.
    It took 4-5 hours for the second round

CMA I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I interviewed at PAREXEL (San Diego, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

On campus recruitment, they had a very nice presentation to the students, the staffs are kind. Then I submitted my application online, on the same day, I got the phone interview scheduled, very efficient. Then two days after, they asked me for an office interview. They started with an overview of the training program, almost the same presentation they had on campus. Then I had individual interviews with senior staffs, then case study writing questions. The whole process took 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• she asked me when I will finish my degree, salary expectation, what makes me standout from other interviewers, a time that you deal with conflict, a time that you had a conflict with someone while working on a group project, how you deal with it, excel spreadsheet knowledge, time that you deal with a situation with a team and your contribution, why Parexel, why biology, what is my research.   Answer Question

Clinical Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Glendale, CA).

Interview

very easy interview.. only one interview process that was set up by HR. My only complaint would be that it communicating with HR was a little difficult and if you missed her call by 2 minutes she would not pick up for the day and then call back at 7 am the following day, and if you missed it again by a couple of minutes the whole cycle would start over. Interviewed with the lab manager and assistant lab manager. They asked very basic interview questions and basically told you about the job and asked you if you were interested.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? what experience do you have?   Answer Question

Contract Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PAREXEL.

Interview

First was asked to do a phone interview with the Director of Business Operations. After that, they asked for an in-person interview. This interview comprised of sitting down with three different managers separately. Each asked basic questions regarding work ethic, time management, attention to detail, etc.

Crane Operator Interview

Interview

good short interview, asked about ten questions, mostly about ability to ride a crane, and experience with crane, crane, crane, crane, crane, cranecrane, crane, crane, crane, crane, crane, crane, crane, crane

Interview Questions

• is your license current, are you capable of lifting 60 lbs, and how long can you stand without getting tired   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PAREXEL.

Interview

Took short time. I was referred by an employee got a call a week later and had a meeting set up with a manager. The interview was very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle not meeting a deadline?   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Glendale, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quite long. I applied online on July 2015, was asked for a 20 minute phone screen interview about two weeks later, then had a 45 minute first face to face interview at the office with two people. Then about another two weeks later, had a second and final face to face interview with three people. Overall, everyone was very cordial and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond.
      Describe your time management style.
      How would you solve a conflict between you and another coworker.
      Describe an instance of your attention to detail.
      Why PAREXEL?
      How is your experience relevant to the position.
      (all the standard questions really)
      Answer Question